Unban Request By GoldenNugget
Hello Admin team on Fearless, Im writing an unban request because I got really mad on my ban... First of all, my steam name is berkeh1 and my ingame name is GoldenNugget.

So, while I was playing the game I was making a deal with "AMM|Faceless Gentleman!" In the deal he was going to pay me 167,357k and Ill give him my corvette. Im from turkey and these days we are having problem with internet connection because of bad connections. I had the similar thing in the deal. He payed the money and my game stopped working because of my freaking network. After a while when my internet worked back, I came in the server again and he told me that you are going to get banned. so Freezak banned me "FOREVER". Please help me with it. I really love this game and I bought "!DONATOR STATUS!" too. even my family are people who doesnt like to spend money on steam or kind of programs like that. I didnt really mean to scam that guy. I really wanted to apologize but freezak banned me.

My ban id: 44344
My steam name: GoldenNugget
My steam id: STEAM_0:1:75451237
My ban reason: Scamming
Banning staff member: [FL] Freezak

I really really didnt mean to scam him and even if you dont approve my unban request please let me join the game for one day and let me give that guy his money or my corvette.

Why we should unban you? I dont say that you guys should unban me but I didnt really do something wrong its a problem on my connection and I tried to fix it too. As I said 1 paragraph before, If I wont get unbanned just please let me give that guys money or my corvette to him.

Please read and think about my request and again sorry for all these. Soulripper if you or any other staff member can be able to read my request really thank you. Lastly please now that Im not a person who likes to scam people and Im a fair player in game too. I dont randomkill do my jobs for only money or kind of that. I came to server 3 weeks before and I played more than 150 hours.

Thank you for making a sevrer that made me have fun..
Thank you to all Administration team and to SoulRipper

Turkey-berkeh1-Goldennugget[/b][/size][/font]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned. - DoomDude1
You've disconnected shortly after him giving you the money. I won't buy it.
(02-17-2014, 07:18 PM)Freezak Wrote: You've disconnected shortly after him giving you the money. I won't buy it.

But Freezak it was nearly gone a bit seconds before and after he gave the money, more seconds after my game stopped working and my computer shut down it self and my internet stopped..
As I said,even if I cant get unbanned, let me give that guys money back or my corvette to him
He got his money back already.

Denied.