Star 
The Fun Park!

Time: ~3pm-8pm (GMT)

Players Involved
Owner/Builder of the Twister and the Owner of the Original Concept: Appeltaart
Owner/Builder of the Bridge/Entrance and Head of Security and Management: Me
Owner/Builder of the Bungee Jumping: Professional_Noob
Owner/Builder of the Parachuting: Starkiller

The original Idea was to have a Slide called the Twister and people would pay to go on it. The pics of the Twister are shown below.

Later another addition to the Park was the Bungee Jumping platform, We included an all ride Pass for customers which allowed them to go on all rides for an hour.
The pics of the Bungee Jumping are shown below.

Spoiler :
Bungee Platform was attached to the lift platform
[Image: 1024x576.resizedimage]

Bungee in Use

And later again the Parachuting addition came, and was also added to the all ride Pass.
The pics of the Parachuting are seen below.

Spoiler :

Main View of Platform (Only image I got)

Here's a final Image of the whole Park and all of its rides.

I would like to thank all who took part, Customers and Employees alike! Despite the usual populace of V2P I had a very solid and enjoyable Experience and I'm happy that i can share it here too.

Thanks for Reading

Dermy Out.
The following 2 users Like Dermy's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Appeltaart
Good to see some roleplay on v2p. But just to remind you alot of the RP is floating in the air make sure to have some pillars supporting the structures
(02-18-2014, 06:30 PM)Weecow Wrote: Good to see some roleplay on v2p. But just to remind you alot of the RP is floating in the air make sure to have some pillars supporting the structures

Yeah supports were added in later, just never got round to taking pics.
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Weecow
(02-18-2014, 06:30 PM)Weecow Wrote: Good to see some roleplay on v2p. But just to remind you alot of the RP is floating in the air make sure to have some pillars supporting the structures

yeah we know that the picture's were token when we din't added supports yet
The Twister was SOOOOO fun!
The following 1 user Likes butter's post:
  • Appeltaart
Best ride ever you need to do it again some time guys
(02-18-2014, 11:28 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Best ride ever you need to do it again some time guys

well im atm working at new slide's Smile
The following 1 user Likes Appeltaart's post:
  • Mr Doc
It was really fun to work with you guys. Btw Im working on newer and better versions of Bungee Jumping
Extremely well set up and very enjoyable..expect the guy RPing shark with a knife stabbing people once they get down..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm happy that you all enjoyed the rides. There will be future RPs like this and I hope you'll show your support then too.