TS3 server unban request
Your name: Callos (Bean at the time)

Your ban ID: TS3 ban

Banned by: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: "Unacceptable conduct"

Involved: Narcotic, Cats and myself

Why we should unban you: I admit to playing music from my soundboard in Narcotic's channel without permission. I was unaware that this was against the rules and a banable offense but have now learnt to be more careful; however, I was given absolutely 'zero' warning. I played the song for about 15 seconds and was then banned for a year. I have learnt from my mistake, and from a frequent user of the TS I hope that you understand I would really appreciate a second chance.
Ban was shortened yesterday, now go read the rules you're prompted to do when you join.
Ban is still not reduced

[Image: z0Pednt.jpg]
I've still got a 364 day ban remaining.
So it hasn't been shortened at all.
I have no reason in my mind this unban request is acceptable. You literally busted into narcotics channel blazing music which startled the both of us. I'd you don't know the rules of TeamSpeak, at least use common sense to guide you. That's the testimony.
(02-18-2014, 02:57 PM)Jarz Wrote: I have no reason in my mind this unban request is acceptable. You literally busted into narcotics channel blazing music which startled the both of us. I'd you don't know the rules of TeamSpeak, at least use common sense to guide you. That's the testimony.

I understand that I was wrong. It's the fact I received no warning, and that the ban is a whole year. I have been using the FL TS for a long time now, its a shame to be completely banned from it for a year...
I'll avoid doing it to you guys again, but I'm not the only one who does such a thing. Entering channels uninvited happens a lot, even when they are not called "PLS JOIN".
Yes it is reduced.

Can't really help that someone finds it funny to edit my channel to contain "PLS JOIN" in it.