Ban request - Lots of people
Name of player: Everything is in video, but I'll try to make a player list, so here goes (there were lots of people):

-Ponipoika - CDM, fearRP - STEAM_0:0:60730505

-Steakloverpoop - randomly shooting (I'll put him here just in case due to he's in video shooting at a car) - STEAM_0:0:62503543

-[FL:RP] Elingstrong - no sign of RP when drove me over, fearRP - STEAM_0:1:71370062

-[LP] Swootsies - Major CDM - STEAM_0:0:5544229

-mister rel04ding ;P - Major CDM - STEAM_0:0:32015352

SteamID: (I put it in the player list)

Time in GMT: 7pm - 9pm (around there, Swedish, German time) (27. march 2014) [still don't know how GMT works, sorry :/]

Server: FearlessRP v2p

Summary: Yesterday, I felt like playing on v2p server (my fav. server) and roleplay as a cop. First it was awesome! Great RP with BlackForest and TheDoyleMan. Then suddenly (I have no idea what started it), everyone seemed to get in cars and CDM everyone! Nobody even tried to roleplay, even cops, they were shooting all across the map to stop them (They could shoot, but NOT across the city...). Nobody showed any sign of obeying FearRP rule... It was just madness...

Off topic: I had some good luck dodging CMDing cars Cheese (missed by few cms)

Back to topic: Just watch the video and you'll see...

Evidence: Here is a video... It was really hard to get all those names, since I'm not good with editing and stuff, but I did manage to do it.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upd-icFHAOE

Edit: I also put the things they did in the player list (just to let staff know what the did) and staff should decide what they did wrong. (watch video). Also for any stolen vehicle (I heard one in the background) I don't think it was a legit reason for stealing the car (one car got stolen by corleone) and I think it'll be the best if staff checked the console.

Edit2: Also note this... Before I started recording there were a lot of people already doing this, so a lot is unrecorded.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
You have to get that evidence fixed up properly so it's viewable and manageable.

Re-post when you have done so.