Mistakely banned... Not me
Person's name: WarShot

Person's ban ID: 43478

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: WarShot, Demonichell

Why he should be unbanned: So yeah ive tried to ask Narc nicely to check logs which he refused or was just too lazy so il just post a BRQ Which he cannot Ignore. So i'm not sure when this was but thats why there is a search Function i hope in the logs? WarShot was a gundealer that time selling stuff and had a shop in AM PM, I was bored and went too hes shop and Ordered 500 Rifle ammo. We were discussing a bit how he should give me the stuff first then il pay, he refused so i payed upfront 150k (150,000) The logs will proove this stuff. He said itl take a few days i said take you're time. He gaved me already around 470 Rifle ammo and had to give me around 30 more. Once he got banned i even said in OOC Oh damn that guy still owed me rifle ammo's. I wasnt sure why he was banned till i asked troo STEAM i told him to make a unban request which got denied , i pmed SA Which got denied. I gave very good explaining why he should be unbanned and logs will proove this if logs can save this long. I'm currently on my laptop and tommorow i will go on my Computer and check every evidence i have to get this guy unbanned as this is a unfair ban. I'm starting to feel that if you do BIG orders now you get banned. This person is banned unfairly and unrightfull.

-Sorry for Typo's not on my computer so I do not have a autocorrector.

Greetz
Demonic hell.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
reviewing of logs, yes looked very suspicious and bad timing due to an exploit at that time
on the day we discovered the exploit with giveitem he was giving you alot of ammo
reviewing the logs shows he did have alot of ammo but he gave too much
he had 148 and gave 160
but yer doesnt look like he intentionally exploited
approved ban deleted