BR on The Real Todcat
Name of player: The Real Todcat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52725177

Time in GMT: 2014-02-15 11:10

Server: v2p

Summary: Doomforting, having materials he can see trough and we couldn't. Iraqi Eagle will provide more evidence from inside.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrLGIc19...e=youtu.be
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Hey there. Here's my defense.
I have a few points to make here

1. First I like to start things off by saying this raid was completely fail, and had no RP behind it. I don't even think one cop spoke to me before, during, or after the raid.(you and your friend immediately disconnected)

2. Next, to the base that was a supposed doomfort. We had no way of shooting you from behind the wall. If your friend posts the other "evidence" you can see that.

3. Furthermore, Your video does not show really anything? Not really sure what I'm watching, other than you killing yourself on the door you breached.

4. Going along with number 1, there were a TON of mingy cops. There were a few occasions of propclimb among other mingy behaviors.

After pointing these things out, I feel you can see my side of the story. Thank you

P.S. Also, nice way to use third person to see through the doorway
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Here is more evidence:

Here you can see the materials they used for their doomfort. This was the construction where they hid their contrabands in. They used the exact same materials for their defense at the bottom of the building. They had a huge advantage.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3334...3943F36F1/

Here you can see floating props where they had put their pots on. The floating props are owned by Killslef. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26854929
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3334...EEDB72703/

The defense of the contrabands were made by Nickelback is an ok band. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59316926
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3334...A3F97A26D/

So as a summary I want to also add these people to the BR:
Killslef; STEAM_0:0:26854929
Nickelback is an ok band; STEAM_0:0:59316926
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(02-15-2014, 11:57 AM)todcat Wrote: 1. First I like to start things off by saying this raid was completely fail, and had no RP behind it. I don't even think one cop spoke to me before, during, or after the raid.(you and your friend immediately disconnected)

There was indeed no RP behind you and your mates were in the building firing at a fellow officer of mine, that's when we came in. And also how could I know that he was random raiding seems like backseat administration, killing a random raider.

(02-15-2014, 11:57 AM)todcat Wrote: 3. Furthermore, Your video does not show really anything? Not really sure what I'm watching, other than you killing yourself on the door you breached.

In the video you can see you or one of your mates sitting behind the wall and we almost couldn't see unfortunately the breach killed me, though for a split second you can see your name on the props.

(02-15-2014, 11:57 AM)todcat Wrote: 4. Going along with number 1, there were a TON of mingy cops. There were a few occasions of propclimb among other mingy behaviors.

Get evidence for that and post a BR that's kinda off-topic.

(02-15-2014, 11:57 AM)todcat Wrote: P.S. Also, nice way to use third person to see through the doorway

I mostly play in 3rd person and also I prefer shooting in 3rd person more.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
1. So if someone came into your building shooting you, you wouldn't kill them? Don't try to pin backseat admining on me. It makes you look desperate.

2. I don't know what you're talking about. No one was shooting over that wall.

3. And the only advantage we had was to see you. We had no way of shooting through or over those props. Plus. After you guys flooded in downstairs, we went onto the second and third floor. During that time we didn't even use those rooms to defend or hide in.

Edit: The minge cop was failtime. Which you can see someone complaining about in OOC. I do recall trying to explain the situation to you before. You were just looking for reasons to raid. So you came in guns a blazin.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Quote:1. So if someone came into your building shooting you, you wouldn't kill them? Don't try to pin backseat admining on me. It makes you look desperate.

First of all, we never just came into your building. As Deriptz clearly said, some of your mates were shooting at a fellow officer. We had all the rights to raid you. Second of all, Deriptz is right when saying backseat administrating. I don't know how that makes him look desperate. Come with arguments first.

Quote:2. I don't know what you're talking about. No one was shooting over that wall.

You should not lie. We clearly saw someone shooting over the wall. I am pretty sure that it was you, as I remember that you were using your mic and shooting at us. After I told you it was a doomfort, you escaped to the upper floors.

Quote:3. And the only advantage we had was to see you. We had no way of shooting through or over those props. Plus. After you guys flooded in downstairs, we went onto the second and third floor. During that time we didn't even use those rooms to defend or hide in.

You are not allowed to use a material which you can see through but we can't. This is a huge advantage for you, as you can see what we are doing. Second of all, you should not lie that you could not shoot over the wall. How do you think we could not get in immediatly? Because we could not hit you, but you (or your mate) was shooting at us. About the other room which I had a screenshot of, it is still breaking base rules.

Also, we never came in just to raid. We got told over radio that there was somebody shooting at your place. We came there immediatly and killed the guy who was shooting at us. Plus, I do not care about the minge cop. We can do nothing about him, we had nothing to do with him. We saw your mate shooting at us, we had all the rights to raid your doomfort.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Ban request approved.