[Unbanrequest] Anal Destroyer
My name: Anal Destroyer

My ban ID: 44281

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Ban Request Approved, RDM x4, Team-killing, 10th ban.

Involved: Don´t really remember. One of my teammates was Mozilla Firefox. He was also on that server at that time. And also a corleon.

Why we should unban you: I think you should lower my ban, because of that you guys don´t really know that I RDM 4 people, I may have had a valid reason too shoot them. And to be honest, I did not leave the server because of someone saying that I was RDMing in OOC. But, I want you guys to lower my ban because of you guys dont really know that I rdm 4 times. I may have had a valid reason to kill them. And I dont remember myself killing many corleons. Because I killed a man besides the bus yes. But them other 4 kills. How should you guys know that all of them was an RDM? I dont really remember all them 4 kills I did. But I think I would have a valid reason to kill someone. I don´t know how many of them 4 kills that was Corleons. That I dont remember. And I remember me killing a guy besides the bus that hold onto a gun and were pointing it at the bus. And so I shoot him. And yes, I maybe shouldn´t have done that. That was a rdm. I admit. You could ban me for that, but not the other 4 kills ive made. That you guys thought was rdm. I´ll accept the ban if you guys prove to me that I did RDM on the other 4 guys also, then I can be banned for that too. But please look further into this.

Thanks anyways
You could have a reason to kill them but from what you're saying, you didn't. Most of them just spawned and few second later they were death, killed by you. Care to explain?
No, I meant, can you guys look up anything that could be a valid reason when I killed them. Because I think I had a reason to kill them, but I don´t remember. So I´m asking you guys if you could look anything up, if it could due to an RP situation. But if you cant check it up, you can´t ban me for it. Because you don´t actually know how I killed them. Or for what reason. Because I think that I had a reason. I didn´t have a reason for killing the guy beside the bus. But them others I think I had a reason to. And I mean if you can´t be sure that I was Random Deathmatching I dont think it´s fair to ban me for that.
You miss the point, how could you have a valid reason to kill them when they have just respawned? You're basically trying to tell me "if you don't have evidence, you can't ban me" but YOU are actually admitting to killing them without a reason by not providing any.
Awh, as I said, I don´t remember how I killed them. And okay, if I killed them exatly when they spawned I maybe didn´t have a reason.. The thing was I didnt remember when or how I killed them. But I thought I would have a valid reason to kill them. But it turned out to not have.
Found it pretty weird how you post a ban request without even knowing why.

Anyways, closing.