Ban Request - AssassinGamer28
Exclamation 
Name of player: AssassinGamer28

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45771751

Time in GMT: 22:45

Server: v33x

Summary:
AssassinGamer28 as a medic was telling police officers to continually shoot me, and harass me because of a dispute with him charging $1000 to heal. As a medic, I believed this service to be free for citizens? I was playing the role as the President's security guard, where I was always undertaking shots from other players. After he was verbally abusing me, he then built a bridge to the hotel on main street (across from burger king), from which he exclaimed, "come get me now little bitch." Feeling threatened and berated by this player, I attempted to approach him to talk him down, as this was against server policy. After that, he died, then broke NLR to then get me trapped on the roof by deleting his props. He then stood on the other roof (across from gas station) where he was taking pictures (so was I). He then attempted to have his friend (another medic) berate me, and verbally harass and abuse me, to where I felt I needed to bring this to the attention of my favorite server forum. I understand these children think they own the RP world, but being twice their age, I see my mistakes, where they do not. They have really made the RP experience terrible for me and my family on here. My family are donors to this, but now feel let down by the community. Here are a couple of pictures of them trying to "entrap" me, in order to fulfill some sort of banable offense on me, when I just wanted to enjoy time on your server. Thank you.

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=228983644

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=228983576
I eh.. I am not sure what this ban request is about to be quite honest. No evidence have been shown what so ever and how I berated you and abused you is something I can not understand. I do not recall having an incident with you, to be completely honest. I do not think we have met and where this situation occured. I do not either know who assasingamer28 is, so claiming I am his friend is incredibly wrong.

If you could elaborate more on the situation between you and me, then I can response in a more..detailed matter. As it is now you are just throwing out words hoping to get me banned, whilst no evidence been provided.

Also may I add, that very base you have up (which you got banned for), I was not a medic during that time, or at least I don't think so. I was a citizen whilst taking the evidence for the ban request. Yet again your BR doesn't make any sense too me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-16-2014, 11:41 PM)myfloodify Wrote: I eh.. I am not sure what this ban request is about to be quite honest. No evidence have been shown what so ever and how I berated you and abused you is something I can not understand. I do not recall having an incident with you, to be completely honest. I do not think we have met and where this situation occured. I do not either know who assasingamer28 is, so claiming I am his friend is incredibly wrong.

If you could elaborate more on the situation between you and me, then I can response in a more..detailed matter. As it is now you are just throwing out words hoping to get me banned, whilst no evidence been provided.

Also may I add, that very base you have up (which you got banned for), I was not a medic during that time, or at least I don't think so. I was a citizen whilst taking the evidence for the ban request. Yet again your BR doesn't make any sense too me.

I must have mistaken you for the medic friend of his because you submitted a ban request on me... without any evidence to the contrary. You realize that AssassinGamer28 built that to entrap me, right? You must have gotten to the scene after all of the abuse had taken place.
24 hours to provide sufficient evidence, the screenshots provided do not show any rule broken by this player.
Denied, insufficient evidence.