Admin abuse on verzyn
Just saying: He acctually said "For an example" and i dont think you should do 20 bans one day, and it your first day in the admin team
~Once A Gamer, Always A Gamer~ [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:61620047&b=9]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
But the thing is that Verzyn prob have something Wrong since he sees all of this:
Basing in the offices as a gun dealer, priors

Fail RP, minor propspam, priors

Prop pushing, not here to RP

Propspam, accessing rooftops, heavy prop minging

Prop pushing/killing, not here to RP

Random raiding.

Mass CDM
As the same Length of ban.
Why are you concerning yourself in matters that do not involve you? I am not going to list every reason as to why those ban times are what they are but I can assure you they are all valid.
(02-13-2014, 06:13 PM)adde0102 Wrote: Just saying: He acctually said "For an example" and i dont think you should do 20 bans one day, and it your first day in the admin team
Oh no he should certainly let them minge on the servers that would even better.

(02-13-2014, 06:13 PM)JamesDaltonNelson Wrote: But the thing is that Verzyn prob have something Wrong since he sees all of this:
Basing in the offices as a gun dealer, priors

Fail RP, minor propspam, priors

Prop pushing, not here to RP

Propspam, accessing rooftops, heavy prop minging

Prop pushing/killing, not here to RP

Random raiding.

Mass CDM
As the same Length of ban.

All those bans are normal to be longer bans, the random raiding ban person also had 9 prior bans, including another random raiding ban. So he also should have a longer ban.
OMG So they dont Belong to me: U should go have a look who i am im superbabben and u actually gave me a 30 days ban aswell, So in your opinion I can kind of crash the server and get banned for 30 days (Extreme PropMinge) and if i just kill like 6 People with a car i get the same amount of ban lenght, YOU ARE WIERD #verzynGTFOStaff

Warned. -Termin
May I direct you here as you are clearly upset about your ban.

http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
Were does it actually says im upset about my ban, This server is getting Worst and Worst
The hashtag clearly states your frustration. Now go post an unban request, no more unrelated posts here.
Erm, Just becuz i said #************** Dosent mean im upset with my ban, And im not going to do a UNBanRequest Since u are kinda ding dong :* And i want to post more stuff here You could Remove this thread if any problems are showing, Be a good staff member and listen to the players voice. #Upset inc.
If you want another hefty suspension, carry on with the attitude, I'll consider what you said as administrator disrespect, consider a warning VERY lenient.

You have 12 hours to edit the thread according the rules.