Unban request [DxM] InSiDiOuS
Wink 
Hello fearless community, I would like to make an Unban request,

As im sure you have read the post titled. Mr Minge, Well thats me.
There are always two sides to every story, and here is mine.

I was roleplaying minding my own buisness, after repeatedly getting rdmed by marceoff, I asked him what the problem was? He blanty replies, Im in the mafia..... This statement angers me, but I let it go for a while and after getting rdmed by marceoff Again, I had enough of his bullshit, So i walk to the bank and bust a cap in his ass,(it now gets intresting), As with most Rp server's theres always going to be a fucking 10 year old that has to cry and take things out of proportion, He Blows up, gathering his nerd posse- His rage commences, with treats such as your going to get banned.. im um a fat nub, you know the usual... After telling him the reason that I rdmed Him, he walks up to me and shoot's me, This starts the battle.. Of course I walk back and shoot him in the head. that goes on for about 10 minutes when he dissapears. And i get hit by a car, and then again, and then about 10 more times untill the whole nerd posse is cmding me so I presume with prop blocking there cars, which leads to more crying, Finally marceoof Makes a Cage and Blocks me Inside, That is pretty much the End of that, Im glad you took the time to read this. ( Attention to all 10 year olds, learn to rp before going onto fearless, Please)

STEAM_0:1:17573245