Something I think needs addressing.
Ever heard of this?
"NLR Cops"
"SRU are minging"
"Random Taze"
"Stupid F***ing cops."

I'm sure all of you have heard it, the fact is that it is not the cops but the few bad apples that ruin the rest. This is out of control. Some people actually RP cops.

Comment below on the subject and bring up other things you think needs to be brought up.

Cheese
Peace.
I think there should be some kind of way the newer people saying this can be notified, but I don't think it should be too much hassle for the staff, I think we should just tell the players what they done wrong and help them to understand, so the next time they do it, they wont bother saying those few words again. Tounge
The following 2 users Like Taytay's post:
  • Ne0ster, Rylund
It's overgeneralization and it's a common thing in this world. There's nothing much we can do about it but honestly it is not a big deal. Don't let their words get to you. If you abide NLR, you're not a NLR breaker.
(02-15-2014, 11:56 PM)Taytay Wrote: I think there should be some kind of way the newer people saying this can be notified, but I don't think it should be too much hassle for the staff, I think we should just tell the players what they done wrong and help them to understand, so the next time they do it, they wont bother saying those few words again. Tounge

Wouldn't that come with the new "Teacher" position? Personally I want to start trying to teach people how to rp out of goodwill (not for the teacher position)
Because the more people moan at other it ain't getting anything done. If more people help other people, instead of screaming, we'd have less to scream at.
This feels like a lot of ranting about nothing. Does it really matter what people say in OOC? I'm always confronted with, '(OOC): SRU patrolling' when I'm responding to a high profile raid, and I've encountered the things you have said many times.

The truth is, nobody really cares that much. Sure; there are people who shout that in chat, but they're usually newbies with little experience.