I was just kicked with the reason "Too Far". Let me explain myself.
This probably doesn't belong in the Courthouse since this isn't about a ban. I just want to explain myself and also apologize.

First off, I was rping a militant islamist president, and apparently Flame thought I offended another player, who goes by the name of Random94 and is actually a muslim. When I asked him "I've seen you on Facepunch. You participated in the Egyptian revolution, right?" I then got kicked by Flame with the reason "Too Far".

I understand that the question might have been a little but too personal, but in fact, when the Egyptian revolution started, a user on the Facepunch forums who actually participated in the revolution made a thread called "I love baton" that you can read here: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1053531...love-baton
I was actually wrong, it wasn't Random94 who actually participated in the revolution, but another Facepunch user named voodooattack. Random94, along with voodooattack's brother pharaoh provided live news from Al Jazeera while internet was down in Egypt.

And since all of this was on a public forum, it wasn't much of a personal issue. If Random94 thinks otherwise, however, then I apologize. I never meant to offend anyone, and the whole radical president thing wasn't meant to be taken seriously and wasn't directed towards muslims in general either.

I respect your beliefs and I highly respect voodooattack for fighting for his own country. I also respect both pharaoh and Random94 for letting people know about the situation in Egypt when voodooattack himself couldn't.
The following 2 users Like TB990's post:
  • StillAlive, Orgxer
Well it's good from you to apologize. I myself was a police commander/officer while your leadership, already thought it was about to go wrong.
Why didn't flame... talk to you about it?
Can't blame him, controversial subjects like this are avoided on the server to avoid arguments and what not Tounge