CDM, RDM
why did you shoot him in the first video?
it could have been anybody because he got killed from behind, there was a other guy online propkilling and CDMing and shooting other people also.
im looking at the log of you killing him..
well i the first video, you heard AndreasOK say to him he was CDMing we was stopping him thats why. and the pres wasnt doing his job didnt want to handcuff him for hours for no reason, well there was a reason but the pres didnt do anything so yeah whats the point right? i tought new life new beginning
I Dont see him CDMing, i see him getting CDM'd by you and killed by both of you
(02-11-2014, 10:22 AM)Temar Wrote: I Dont see him CDMing, i see him getting CDM'd by you and killed by both of you

Oh yeah, so you think he's so stupid that he records his own crimes, and then put them out in a ban request? He probably edited it away.. as he did in the start of the CDM video.. -_-
(02-11-2014, 10:25 AM)AndreasOK Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 10:22 AM)Temar Wrote: I Dont see him CDMing, i see him getting CDM'd by you and killed by both of you

Oh yeah, so you think he's so stupid that he records his own crimes, and then put them out in a ban request? He probably edited it away.. as he did in the start of the CDM video.. -_-

yeah like in vid 2 he edited stuf away
I wasnt on about the video, like i said before im looking at logs
(02-11-2014, 10:31 AM)Temar Wrote: I wasnt on about the video, like i said before im looking at logs

so far i know was: i saw him trying to CDM and stealing cars... that all i know.
looks like rdming to me, and you dont just kill people as cops you arrest them...
Ban Request Approved, 2 days