FailRP and trying to RDM
(02-11-2014, 09:03 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: you didnt do anything. After he drived away u Guys killed me and stole my car like Andreas got banned for

Nicolaj123dk like i said: we cant just shoot in the city neither can you specialy not as a gundealer. and yeah AndreasOK got bannend but thats not what this object is about right now, you are wrong to and you know it. we wantend to chase him untill you do something like that.

(02-11-2014, 09:04 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: Yes because u Guys wouldnt impound it and it was a proppushers car and i got vid of u CDM, and killing me

and i jumped out cause it was stuck

Dude what inpound? you was not a police man so what you talking about? that isnt you job! FailRP anyway! and you can say we didnt do anything about everything...
U didnt wanted to chase him after u Guys just killed me and stole my car. U where just doing fun at me.
(02-11-2014, 09:07 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: U didnt wanted to chase him after u Guys just killed me and stole my car. U where just doing fun at me.

you have proof me killing you sir? besides the CDM your talking about?
U wont impound it. I wanted to go Cop but i couldnt (cooldown)
(02-11-2014, 09:08 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: U wont impound it. I wanted to go Cop but i couldnt (cooldown)

sure you was Gundealer the whole time you was online now your just lieing to let me look bad :| and you know it... and it stil didnt explain why you was in that cartrying to drive away as a gun dealer Smile
When i joined i was police but i hurry after go to gundealer

Because u wont impound it and it was a CDMER and propkillers car. So i wanted to get it Down in the garage but it was stuck

And now i hope that Temar will finish this.
(02-11-2014, 09:10 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: When i joined i was police but i hurry after go to gundealer

it doesnt matter if you was a police or not you was trying to drive away in that car as a gundealer. and its not your job to do that its FailRP and you just agreed with it.
(02-11-2014, 09:10 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: When i joined i was police but i hurry after go to gundealer

Because u wont impound it and it was a CDMER and propkillers car. So i wanted to get it Down in the garage but it was stuck

And now i hope that Temar will finish this.

A gun dealer arent supposed to impound cars, and we couldnt arrest him either because he was a paramedic.. and they cant be cuffed because they are a part of the government.
(02-11-2014, 09:13 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:

it doesnt matter if you was a police or not you was trying to drive away in that car as a gundealer. and its not your job to do that its FailRP and you just agreed with it.

To impound it!
(02-11-2014, 09:14 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:13 AM)Mrdeadly Wrote:

To impound it!

inpound what you was a gundealer man!