American Civil Rights
(02-11-2014, 05:48 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 03:16 PM)Enzyme Wrote: text

Rights are simply an illusion, yes there's worse than America.
But are you going to tell someone that lost an arm that they shouldn't complain because they still have the other arm?

There's little you can do when you've lost an arm.
There's something you can do when it comes to politics, and instead of making this thread which I found pointless and quite stupid when it came to the "message" of it, I think that energy could have been put to use at something else.

If OP would atleast elaborate further, then this thread would have some point to it. Then it would have a message with some sort of claims backing this up.

If the purpose of the "message" OP wrote in his thread was to get people to discuss/prove him wrong/get a discussion over, then touche.
Something is making me feel like this thread isn't as deep as that though. I'd be interested to know why OP is saying what he says though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ok i should have said this earlier.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!

I'm just gonna run away now.
What's America?
I honestly don't believe it's a joke, considering it's in the discussions forum.

(02-11-2014, 05:48 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Rights are simply an illusion, yes there's worse than America.
But are you going to tell someone that lost an arm that they shouldn't complain because they still have the other arm?

Get out.
(02-12-2014, 12:53 AM)Jarz Wrote: I honestly don't believe it's a joke, considering it's in the discussions forum.

(02-11-2014, 05:48 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Rights are simply an illusion, yes there's worse than America.

Get out.

[Image: u-mad-cuz-im-stylin-on-u.jpg]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • yarrrs
Jesus guys, if you find this thread pointless or useless.... ignore it. You are just feeding the thread.
(02-12-2014, 04:20 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Jesus guys, if you find this thread pointless or useless.... ignore it. You are just feeding the thread.

Pointless threads make the best.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme

Step 1. Read lots of philosophy
Step 2. Read some psychology
Step 3. Think about it for a while.
Step 4. Re-think "Rights are simply an illusion" unless you want to sound ignorant.

Also, no the arm-less man won't feel better. He shouldn't complain about it however, to the man who doesn't have any arms, legs and is deaf.
Pray to the gods above that Grub doesn't rain down American Fury upon you all!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Floodify
(02-12-2014, 06:53 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 04:20 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Jesus guys, if you find this thread pointless or useless.... ignore it. You are just feeding the thread.

Pointless threads make the best.

I know, but not this one.