Name of player:
Hostager: [IM] Awesome Sauce
Person who was argueing with me: [FL:RP] Sir Fluffy Whiskers

SteamID:
[IM] Awesome Sauce: STEAM_0:1:15826871
[FL:RP] Sir Fluffy Whiskers: STEAM_0:1:52703085
Time in GMT: 7:42pm GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: I was basically walking around when I suddenly see this BMD standing infront of a door. As the door opens I notice they have a hostage.
Once the door closed, I wanted to hostage the BMD and trade him in for the real hostage later on. He fails to comply several times, everything is described in the video.
The hostager breaks NLR later on the video, he admitted it in the chat aswell.
I'm not sure what the reason was for hostaging but I think this is enough to get them banned.
I personally didn't want to post a BR but Whiskers was like "Go ahead, you have no reason for a BR"
Evidence:
I had issues with my first render and second render.
That's why the ban report is so late.
(video might be still uploading)
I enjoy rendering and uploading ban reports.
I was not actually hostaging anyone, I was mugging him for 250 dollars, which he gave me, so I went away. Then the guy in the trabant (rebel who broke FearRP and NLR earlier) revenge CDMd me as I was leaving, and then Fluffy Whiskers told me he'd give me my gun back, so I went there quickly to get it, with the intention of leaving immediately. (and yes I was aware of NLR but I was just getting my gun quickly, also I was killed by someone who was breaking the rules.)
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
(02-10-2014, 08:51 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: I was not actually hostaging anyone, I was mugging him for 250 dollars, which he gave me, so I went away. Then the guy in the trabant (rebel who also broke FearRP and NLR earlier) revenge CDMd me as I was leaving, and then Fluffy Whiskers told me he'd give me my gun back, so I went there quickly to get it, with the intention of leaving immediately. (and yes I was aware of NLR but I was just getting my gun quickly, but I was also killed by someone who was breaking FearRP earlier and NLR.)

Mugging/Hostaging is the same for me honestly.
You still broke NLR.
You should NEVER break NLR, no matter what or who.
I enjoy rendering and uploading ban reports.
(02-10-2014, 08:57 PM)bebosny Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 08:51 PM)AwesomeSauce Wrote: I was not actually hostaging anyone, I was mugging him for 250 dollars, which he gave me, so I went away. Then the guy in the trabant (rebel who also broke FearRP and NLR earlier) revenge CDMd me as I was leaving, and then Fluffy Whiskers told me he'd give me my gun back, so I went there quickly to get it, with the intention of leaving immediately. (and yes I was aware of NLR but I was just getting my gun quickly, but I was also killed by someone who was breaking FearRP earlier and NLR.)

Mugging/Hostaging is the same for me honestly.
You still broke NLR.
You should NEVER break NLR, no matter what or who.

I understand NLR is not to be broken, but I was revenge killed by a NLR and FearRP breaker, also I just wanted to get my gun back, so it's not as bad as, for example, getting killed in a raid and coming back.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
Couple things here. You should not be taking him hostage in exchange you are a citizen. You call the police if that would happen.

Whiskers did break FearRP.

Mugging is allowed in areas such as slums etc.

And NLR is not to be broken under any conditions. Even if you are just going to get out of there it is still NLR.

So bans here.

Awesome 1 day for NLR
Whiskers 1 day for FearRP
Bosney 1 day for FailRP.