I FOUND IT
Think,
Its not her fault, its her agents, its a damn shame how people take advantage of teens like that. They took Rebecca and said she sang AMAZING and LOLOLOL so they could make money. Its not rebeccas fault, NEVERTHELESS the sound Friday sucks,,, this isnt so bad.
Who cares? Lots of singers use Auto-Tune.
Get with the program.. all pop songs are auto-tuned. Call 911!
Argh WTF!? Didnt see that warning sign my fucking computer broke down and my speakers started burning i nearly got killed of that Not auto tuned version!! Just to you guys who havent seen it... Do NOT i repeat Do NOT! watch it! It will fuck up your computer!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I found it funny listening to the Non-AT version.
(07-22-2011, 03:43 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Think,
Its not her fault, its her agents,
She wrote the bloody songs.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
tbh, this song aint so bad. It's a GIANT improvement compared to Friday.
You're all just hating because of Friday..
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Noobias
(07-23-2011, 10:19 AM)Biowulf Wrote: You're all just hating because of Friday..
I be hatin' cuz it's a bad song.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Ima just about to pass away Gudbai Brah's

While i do dat im gonnalisten to some REEL Sheet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHpvjrFpe0&ob=av2e

BaiBai.
nice
(07-23-2011, 09:44 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 03:43 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Think,
Its not her fault, its her agents,
She wrote the bloody songs.

Yeah she did write them, but her agents claimed that she sang good. While the lyrics to Friday are what I deem pointless, I think if she sounded better when she sang it, the song wouldnt nearly be as bad. She wrote them with the intention of sounding good when she sand, and her agents and such told her she did so she believed it, then the media and the internet buttraped the dislike button (me) and look where its at now... its off YouTube and shes righting ANOTHER song.

If you wrote a song and were planning on becoming famous, and the agents told you it sounded great, im sure you, as well as I would be pretty happy. She only failed when it hit YouTube and us YouTube trolls just raped it. Death threats, LAWL.