Shorten ban *ThaKid
Your name: ThaKid

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:76692034

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Ban ID : 44041, reason - disconnecting to avoid arrest.

Involved: Few players who names I do not know.

Why we should unban you: I`m not asking to unban me, but to shorten the ban, removing the time that includes the reason mentioned above, because if you check your log, if I`d disconnected to avoid arrest, I would have reconnected to the server and continued playing. Since I did not reconnect, I did not break the rules (about reconnecting to avoid arrest) and I did not connect to the server (v33x) anymore that day.
Disconnecting to avoid arrest is still not acceptable. Before you throw in any "I had to go" arguments, why not just wait till you get arrested and leave then?
(02-08-2014, 09:20 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Disconnecting to avoid arrest is still not acceptable. Before you throw in any "I had to go" arguments, why not just wait till you get arrested and leave then?

So you want to say that if I`m getting arrested and I have to go, I have to sit for unknown amount of time while the "president" gets back from being AFK so I could get arrested, say "I have to leave" and then finally leave the server?
Yes, to put it bluntly - you have to sit through it all.
You should at least wait to actually GET arrested, after that you can leave and you will spawn in a jail cell anyways if you won't wait 5-15 minutes (depending on jailtime).

Denied.