Ban Request - Perma
Name of player: Kulthro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

Time in GMT: -6 (I think)

Server: Fearless

Summary: I wish to be banned from fearless forever due to complications with staying on the server without getting banned/not tolerated.

EDIT: Is there anyway I can be allowed to get onto the server to give my inventory to others? I don't want it to go to waste, and I want other people to be happy and not struggling with money in the game.

Evidence: Look at my bans and my attitude
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Kulthro.... Buddy! Please remove this post! I'm sure you gettin bunned for disrespecting the admin system Sad Remove it!
Too much bullshit to deal with, I feel like getting onto a game I should feel welcomed but getting on fearless I feel intimidated. Its like the admins on here don't care, if you break one rule you're out, no warning no nothing. I see new people come on here every day and they get banned instantly for the stupidest things. It's just like there's nothing to keep you from getting banned once you've accidentally broken a rule, no warning no nothing, just the flat out no you're wrong, goodbye see you later. I don't like that at all and when i was playing i dealt with it the whole time.

EDIT: Its like I was trying to spend my time playing fearless making it fun for everyone else but yet at the same time if you try and do that, most of the time you just get instantly thrown away and told you're not right for this server, come back and retry. I tried to figure out what it was that people on fearless had it out for me for, but I never really did figure that out. Being the nice guy doesn't work out, and if you try to have fun you get told no, go be serious and stop f u c k i n g around.

EDIT #2: I feel like i'm trying to make a point, but it's not really going to get through any ones heads.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Approved