Ban request on 3 people, Fail Raid
Name of player: The Real Todcat, joeveryold, The Real Ryan!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52725177, STEAM_0:0:26094463, STEAM_0:0:40916370

Time in GMT: around 10pm GMT +2, 5.2.2014

Server: v2p

Summary: Okay so these 3 guys came infront of my weed store and said that they had heard contraband coming from my store or something (heres a threat that has some info on hearing contraband and how it is not a valid reason to raid by non gov members http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...n+for+raid ). Well then I didn't allow them to come in since i was not satisfied by their evidence and they were not working for the government. From the video you can see an officer asking why were these 3 guys trying to raid me. When the officer started pointing a gun at these people, the guys FearRped and got themselfs ak's. Then Todcat started shooting towards me (at the time I thought he was shooting at me through the glass so I instinctively ran away from his shooting and I tried to seek shelter). He assumed I was FearRping even though he had shot towards me and he didn't say to me to put my hands up or to get on my knees, I thought he was trying to kill me so I defended myself.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLqmt1xgR...e=youtu.be
Hello Sir, I am here to defend Joe, Ryan, and myself.

I'd like to point out a few errors in your summary:

1. In regards to how you say it was "not a valid reason to raid". Our job was the ACA ("Anti Contraband Association") which was the RP part of it. We didn't walk up to your house guns blazing. We spent a good 5 minutes talking to you, asking for you to hand over your contraband peacefully. We told you we had confirmed sounds of Contra, and asked you nicely to hand it over. We warned you that we would have to come in forcefully and take it if you refused. We exhausted all other RP options before being violent.

2. The officer had a gun pulled at me, Joe was behind him with the AK and asked him to leave. Which as you can see in the video, is not breaking fearRP.

3. We did not start shooting at you through the glass, there was a breach on the door, which Ryan shot to make the door go down.

4. Just because you sprinted away from me and lost sight of me for a split second, does NOT allow you to pull a weapon out and fire back.

The evidence provided does not show the entirety of the events, it simply starts as we were breaking in, which was done with reason. Thank you.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Still you weren't working for the government if the police officer was not part of your raid. + I have further evidence showing how you were playing as vandals previously and conveniently changed your citizen jobs to ACA when you happened to hear my contra sounds. I can post this evidence if the need arrives.
And regarding me fireing back I'll repeat myself: You were shooting towards me (that's what I thought atleast in that situation) so I fled to the other room, pulled a gun out to fight back because I thought your intentions were to kill me, as you didn't tell me to surrender, get on my knees etc.
So they raided you as an Anti Contraband Unit because you had contraband.

They tried to be passive and you to willingly give up the contraband before just raiding you. You denied and then they took action because contraband is an illegal crime. Just because you lost your contraband doesnt make it a random raid.....

Denied.