A Possible Comeback?
Tongue 
I, Daejaa/Charmie, left the community after a problematic semester of college and beginning my job again, but this time, I'm back (after I update my games of course). It will be filling in the extra time I have during the weeks with a bit of roleplay and catching up with my fellow FLRP-ers. In the span of the last 7 months, I've gotten engaged and bought a PS3 (yes, I know it was a bit late).

This has been a really hard decision to make because I know I'm going to be busy with life things and I'll really want to play, but I do know that those life things are important. I just need a bit of social interaction whilst not busy (and I'm really not busy a lot of the time; normally get things done by Tuesday/Wednesday and have time to play).

I guess this is a "welcome home"? Thinking
Welcome back Daejaa. (The name I remember you from) Hope to see you on the servers again! Smile
(02-05-2014, 08:45 PM)Martin Wrote: Welcome back Daejaa. (The name I remember you from) Hope to see you on the servers again! Smile

Thanks. I remember you too, just the name though. I don't remember what people did or anything, besides the few of the FLs that I still talk to slightly. Tounge But thank you thank you thank you!
(02-05-2014, 08:47 PM)Charmie Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 08:45 PM)Martin Wrote: Welcome back Daejaa. (The name I remember you from) Hope to see you on the servers again! Smile

Thanks. I remember you too, just the name though. I don't remember what people did or anything, besides the few of the FLs that I still talk to slightly. Tounge But thank you thank you thank you!
Partybus. (I guess)
(02-05-2014, 08:49 PM)Martin Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 08:47 PM)Charmie Wrote:

Partybus. (I guess)

Oh partybus... How I have missed you. I also miss Morgan Freeman tours around V2D and the fun had in V2P late at night with Rolo. Ughhhhh. D:
The following 1 user Likes Daejaa's post:
  • Rylund
Ello! Remember meee? I still remember that chat about the sexist fools on the server that time Wink
Welcome back.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-05-2014, 09:03 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Ello! Remember meee? I still remember that chat about the sexist fools on the server that time Wink
Welcome back.

Yes yes yes! Wood Choppah. Cheese You started the whole EVERYONE DOING A GODDAMNED WINDOW WASHER RP.
Welcome back, Daejaa.
Welcome back.
I only remember talking to you very, very, briefly while you was a Nexus secretary or something, but oh well.

Welcome back!
Welcome back, I do not remember you, you probably started playing while I was 6 months gone.