BR on Anal
Actully u didnt have a keypad outside and u raided my house without reason and can u so tell my why u propblocked the door? and why the door named ASD cause i named it. I bought it ur lying. Dumbo why do u think that we based there and had walls around both houses cause we bought them both and the doors inside u can see that u lockpick them ur lying!
I want all sides to keep in mind lying in the court house can result in a permanent ban.
Yea i know but i was the owner in that house ,And btw i lockpiced that door becuse its was my friends door and he pmed that you was random rainding so opend the door for him and took OUR CONTRABAND ,
U wasnt i bought the door And IT WAS ME NAMED THE DOOR ASD the admin can might see it on the logs that i named to door ASD i named it. I bought it. Ur lying. And u molotoved our base. I recorded u both ! u know that ur lying. Dumbo As Drogas said its perm ban to lie and u know ur lying! Just as u know it the BRQ u made on me its a lie and u didnt even used a template and u know that ur gonna get perm ban when they find out that u lie to them! Why do u even try? Its not even worth and if i get banned its random but if u get its not. On the server u wouldnt buy the door and then propblock... Ur lying and u know it! Just say it!!

And i havent raided anybody and u guys stole keito car. And drived into the water. And u guys raided us we didnt raid u we was just Basing there as normal Citizens but u raided us!
Why canr you understand you guys it was a Fading door, and thats isnt a propblock + why did you guys Nrl after i killed you guys, then you tried to kill me again after 2 minutes at the same place and like drogas Said permalink if you lie so just stop lying and saying i Molotoved becuse that wasent me ,
I said that Anal molotoved and u didnt had keypad outside sooo its propblock u need to have keypad on both sides... Im not lying its u there are!

And i was just comming home after i died then i heard contra destroying so i runned in with gun. THen i saw u. So i didnt break NLR

Cause i died in the city cause i got CDMED
Ok sorry for saying that you sad that i was the molotov Guy but i was a keypad but i maybe was Little to see,
(02-06-2014, 05:28 PM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: I said that Anal molotoved and u didnt had keypad outside sooo its propblock u need to have keypad on both sides... Im not lying its u there are!

And i was just comming home after i died then i heard contra destroying so i runned in with gun. THen i saw u. So i didnt break NLR

Did you wait 5 minutes before you got back to your house?
NLR still applies, doesn't matter if you got CDM'd.
I enjoy rendering and uploading ban reports.
(02-09-2014, 02:04 PM)bebosny Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 05:28 PM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: I said that Anal molotoved and u didnt had keypad outside sooo its propblock u need to have keypad on both sides... Im not lying its u there are!

Did you wait 5 minutes before you got back to your house?
NLR still applies, doesn't matter if you got CDM'd.

Yes i did
Denied.

Neither side can make up their mind to what happened.