[GIVEAWAY] Murcielago (x1)
64!

2.. when I got my first BMW :3 and when I bought my first donator time
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(02-08-2014, 01:22 PM)zombie_killerz_38 Wrote: 07
Is the nuber I want
I already took that number, first page, sorry.

When we had an actually good rebel vs Corleone war and we drove by in a hummer with the whole Corleone team and had a huge shootout, resulting in the rebel leader drawing the white flag and giving up all rebel activity in the city. Just felt so "The Godfather", loved it.

Carpe Diem.
Best moment is probably when Barney ended up with having a gigantic Wrecking ball in Nexus with his newly earned GasMask and crashing the server with his wrecking ball Smile

The day I first stepped foot into my FL life adventure. I remember walking around not knowing what to do then a player (whos name I cannot remember sorry) said "Do you need some help?" and ever since then I've know what to do. I remember he brought me a house, have me some contra and kindly gave me 30k. Hes my hero!
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator

When I made lot's of nice and fun dupes.
AND when I had a great PresidentRP.
i have self control

Memory: When Blackwatch was founded.
Best memory is when I first joined Fearless and had no idea I would play the server, I thought it was just "another" server at the time, but then I realized I really got into it, I have collected many hours through my time here, and I never regretted playing. Best memory of all time... Also when you sing yeah :3
Well there was someone hacking and he just changed the vehicles hydraulics. The cars were flying over our heads and jumping on the Nexus wall.We (about 15 people) spawned Fences and other big props and tried to stop the car. After 20 minutes of hardly laughing because about 100 people died again and again we finally got the beast and trapped it with fences and everyone used his full prop limit to protect us.AND THEN the owner just reconnected. 10 Minutes later another car started doing it Cheese

Well I dont have the screens anymore but we laughed so hard and everyone just got killed and we laught even harder.AMAZINGCheese