SpeedySanta Unban request
Your name: SpeedySanta

Your ban ID: 38739

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP, Prop-push, Mass CDM, d/c to avoid arrest, d/c to avoid me.

Involved: I SpeedySanta

Why we should unban you: Ive been banned for over 6 months now . I believe it is the correct amount of time i should have waited . The issue i have with my ban is i did not dc to avoid the admin . My connect kept failing . And i kept getting kicked . I do admit to Prop push and mass CDM . I was not breaking Fail RP to the cops. The cops died by me and kept breaking NLR . I did attempt to communicat with the staff member online that the cops were doing this . He did not reply . My ban has happened so long ago i dont know wat youll be able to do . My attempt here is to have my ban shorter . As of ive waited over 6 months already .
Thank you,
SpeedySanta
Hmm I'll give you two options:

1) I'll unban you now, you will be blacklisted from props, vehicles, and weapons for 50h-100h
- You will be on high alert for rules.
-One rule broken, and you are permabanned with no chance of unban.

2) I'll lower your ban, to 2 months, and you will have a 5h-10h blacklist from props, vehicles and weapons.
- You will be on high alert for rules.
- If you break a rule, you will be banned for the regular amount of time.
- If you break a rule twice you will be permabanned with no chance of unbanned.
I understand that . Some of my bans i did not get to explain to the admin of my ban . You cant say that every player fallows the rules 100% . My main cause was i was taking my car for a joy ride in the main city and people were running in the roads and the admin of my ban thought i d/c cause i was trying to advoid him . Its a fun server ill say that . But every admin just bans on site without even talking to the player . Unless they know them or there friends ... and prop push on my ban ? I never prop pushed . Maybe my own car to flip it but thats it . i can explain everyone of my bans . Theres a couple that arent true . But i dont want to argue about it . All i want it to play . and not be insta banned cause i drifted my car around the corner and there ended up being people there . In that case . And the time of my ban you did nothing . At all about the cops who were breaking NLR . And attempting to arrest me . i refused to get out of my car because they already were killed in that area . By I . Its not that I was attempting to break Fear RP . Its that i didnt wanna get arrest'd by a cop i just killed . Which should be a reason not to get out of my car . The time of my ban i wasnt breaking any laws or rules ? I was only going on green ? I was just going fast and drifting . People had a problem with that when they jump in the middle of the road while i drive past . People on FearlessRP are just out for each other for there gain . And thats one big problem about the server . I'm not gonna take any of thos offers because i deserve a better ban trial than what i got . And ive waited out most of my ban . In respect of the admin of the ban. I have nothing against anyone . I just want to be unbanned and be able to play like the rest and not worry about an admin creeping down my back cause of other bans . Love the staff . Hope to be playing soon -SpeedySanta
Ehm, if I banned you for "Failure to Fear RP, Prop-push, Mass CDM, d/c to avoid arrest, d/c to avoid me." Than you most definitely did those things, I wouldn't have put them on the ban reason if I didn't have ample evidence or see these incidences myself. You have 10 bans, whether or not you agree with them. I'm being generous even contemplating an unban. What do you think would be fair unban conditions?
I understand . But i wish you would have spoken to me before you banned me . Im not calling you a bad admin attt alll. Im just saying you didnt let me speak my side of the story . I do like you for replying to my post . The only issue i have is i dont wanna have to worry about an admin creeping down my back just waiting for me to do one bad thing like forgetting to place a keypad ... I'm making you make the decision on unbanning me or not . Now . Or later . Im a good player and you can either disagree or agree . But this is my favorite server . And i wanna play with my friends on it again .
Thanks,
SpeedySanta
Well either way, this is your 10th ban. The next ban will most likely be several months to a perma. I'll make a final decision soon.
Okay, So what are be gonna do with my ban now ? Can i be unbanned ? Or have it shortened
Don't push it, just wait it out or you might just lose your chances of getting this appeal processed.
Suspension lowered to 6 months in total.