Unfair ban request
Your name:xXMrHappyXx

Your ban ID:BR#42208&BR#42218

Banned by:[FL] Freezak (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:Re-connecting to get the car back. (Extended due to current ban)&Raiding as BMD.

Involved:a

Why we should unban you:BR#42208:Ok i check the ban request and i had a look and admin ask's was the car stuck and they say no That is bull i told all the people on the server that my car was stuck in a double door build and did they say that i did not make it right by saying i am sorry i did not know this and said would you guys be happyer if i blow up my car and fix it they said yes and so i did check the logs after i rejoined and payed for 2 tool kits and all the players on the sever were happy thay why i think i should have ban lifted & BR#42218: I did not raid as BMD me and my mate whent to president and we tryed to ask could we sell drug but when we got there he run to his bunker and he said all troops to the nexus now Check log so me and my mate do run for it so we did not raid we could crack his bunker did we No we when to 2nd floor and then cop come but be for he arrest us we killed him we was not going to be in jail for 5min just from asking president mayor : so as you can these ban have been ask but you not be told the full story and i think i should not be bann for 1-2 days Thanks <3
So you blew up your car and then reconnected? not allowed.

Shooting at government officials in the nexus and doing so on other floors is RAIDING.
No me and some mate was trying to get the car out of the building i ram it in door it blows up i am died by this i only relog so my car is out of the build i then when i rejoined i blow up my own car and payed for it to be repaired i only did this as other players told me it wrong and failrp so i try my best to make it right it was so i could get it out of the build it was not whent to be fail rp it was my only car and there was no admins on to help me if i did not relog i would get car back

About the nexus we did not try raid we only did it as cop come up with guns and would off arrested up he all so let me go and i said sorry for killing him and told him why i did it

(02-06-2014, 07:54 PM)Freezak Wrote: So you blew up your car and then reconnected? not allowed.

Shooting at government officials in the nexus and doing so on other floors is RAIDING.

I am very much happy to be banned for day for (raiding) as BMD but car was not my fault there was no other way off geting my car out so plz dont ban me for that i tryed that how car blow up i did every thing i tryed to get that dam car out Thank you plz dont colse this I did every thing
(02-06-2014, 07:54 PM)Freezak Wrote: So you blew up your car and then reconnected? not allowed.

Sorry just to add i do have witness that you may of missed He was there when i was trying to get this car out and hope this show you that theses guys just whanted me banned

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42208

wintess!:http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=13202

So i hope this is just right about amout for me to unband for reloging

About the nexus i did not mean to kill him i was fear for my life and items
i am happy if i have 1 day ban taken of my 2 day ban but by time you get this a day has passed
Car case is a bit more clear now. Ban regarding raid will stay, the other one is getting removed.

Approved.