Banned cause admin red wrong :@
[b]Your name:adde0102
[b]Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:61620047// ban request on fps smaugor//43929
[b]Banned by: Temar
[b]Reason: "Rdm" as hss
[b]Involved: Fps zigor me and dexyer
[b]Why we should unban you: First of i got banned for "rdm" as hss, okay so here is the part where everybody seemed to reed wrong : This is not true, you should have recorded the part when you shot at us and ran into your house... In this case you`re the one who were random shooting at us... After he had shoot at us we ran i to the house and went up the elevator. When we came up to the top floor i rammed the keypad and it said acces granted but the Prop block didnt move, later in the vid he removed the prop, I got stuck and some how i came up on the roof, When i stood up there i saw him taking out a prop and i thought he was trying to prop kill my friend so i shoot him, and what he didnt record he shoot at us before, you can check the logs and everything. Thank you!
~Once A Gamer, Always A Gamer~ [Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:61620047&b=9]
if you have evidence of someone else breaking the rules post a BR
as for you well it was pretty simple
hes unarmed and your shooting him.... while he was trying to help
doesnt matter what happened before your part of the gov and enforce the law, you DO NOT kill unarmed people
I did not see if he was armed or not, i thought he had a weapon equiped because he shot at us earlier, so please this was all a missunderstanding and the one that should get a ban is dexyer beacuse of the prop block
Not how i saw it, no proof of prop block, he opened it and tried to help you 2 get unstuck
If you go to 0:31 and watch forward a bit you can see that the keypad isnt working in the first place and when he removes his chair you can see him delete the chair AND the prop block
denied