Banned over something stupid?
Your name: Jake

Your ban ID: 43900

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Raiding Nexus and Overly aggressive

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, It started when I got bored and decided to enter the nexus, after seeing there was no security I took the elevator up to the jail room. There, I free'd a few prisoners and hid for a while. I got even more bored hiding so I started shooting at some glass to draw attention, I was then removed by an admin/mod and banned for 24 hours. I think this is a little excessive and I'm unsure how I was overly aggressive.
Quote:I got even more bored hiding so I started shooting at some glass to draw attention

Quote:I'm unsure how I was overly aggressive.

You were shooting at Police Officers waiting at the elevator. You entered Nexus with a gun (without any reason), started releasing prisoners and shooting at police without any other reason than "boredom" as you said yourself to me.

Tell me how this is not overly aggressive and failRP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I have told you many times, I was shooting at the glass near to the elevator to draw their attention towards me. I never hit any police officers not did I intent to.

Boredom wasn't my only excuse, I remember telling you my story multiple times, someone also offered me 1k to release them from the jail (Which I didn't get the chance to tell you before you banned me)

But whatever, I'm not going to start an argument with an Administrator. I'll just have to be patient for 24 hours until my false ban expires and hope you don't extent it.
Denied.