Titanic RP
Too bad I am in my exam week, wish it was on saturday.
Have fun people!
Why I want to join: Well how could I miss the maiden voyage of the finest ship on the server? Especially one I created the hull for Smile

RP Points: 17

Position I'm applying for: Crew of course, First Officer most certainly.
Why I want to join: Seems like an very proper event, and I kinda love the titanic.

RP Points: 32

Position I'm applying for: Crew and if not possible then engine worker.
Why I want to join: Because the last time this event was happening I absolutely loved it. And with a bit of a sneak peak of the new titanic (I added some windows..lol), I am super interested being in the event and see how it will turn out. I believe the role I am applying for will be good for me, it won't probably last long due to the engineer worker will be the first to die (according to the movie and the history), but why the hell not? I love the movie and history it self, and I am interested to see how well taught Fearless is about this incident!

RP Points: 19

Position I'm applying for: Engineer Worker
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Why I want to join: I want to join because I am interested in the events that took place on that day. I was also intrigued when you were making the dupe and it looks like a very interesting RP. Also, we're about to start doing the Titanic in history so I want a little bit of a head start.

RP Points: 6

Position I'm applying for: Chef
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Why I want to join: Well, I'm Fascinated by Titanic and ships in general. I know my way around Titanic like the back of my hand, and I hope to bring some historical realism to the RP. Also If I am accepted I will learn something new about RP and hopefully have an amazing experience.

RP Points: Sadly none but I want to have a chance to roleplay and I think this would be the best place to do so

Position I'm applying for: Engine Worker

"it won't probably last long due to the engineer worker will be the first to die (according to the movie and the history)"- floodify

Actually, Engine workers were the last to die as they were in the stern and when the ship broke the fall or the immense flooding would have killed them.
Killem
(02-03-2014, 08:01 PM)sambolinski Wrote: Why I want to join: Well, I'm Fascinated by Titanic and ships in general. I know my way around Titanic like the back of my hand, and I hope to bring some historical realism to the RP. Also If I am accepted I will learn something new about RP and hopefully have an amazing experience.

RP Points: Sadly none but I want to have a chance to roleplay and I think this would be the best place to do so

Position I'm applying for: Engine Worker

"it won't probably last long due to the engineer worker will be the first to die (according to the movie and the history)"- floodify

Actually, Engine workers were the last to die as they were in the stern and when the ship broke the fall or the immense flooding would have killed them.

#stahpbeingsoprodamnit
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I will probably overheat my lap top but could I just be an extra type person so If I overheat it doesn'tmatter?
(02-03-2014, 01:32 AM)Vauld Wrote: I'll be doing a Titanic RP - February 3rd (Tomorrow), at 10:00PM GMT.
The event will take place on the event server or v2p - if it's empty.

I need a few spots filled.

First class: - 1/1
Second class - 2/2
Third class - 0/Infinity
Engine workers - 0/3
Chefs - 1/2
Waiters - 0/3
Crew - 3/3

Application:

Why I want to join: I was there for horizons RP and it was amazing, I just want to be a part of something AWESOME again!

RP Points: 0 however I hope to gain some in this rp

Position I'm applying for: Third Class