Malaal - Unban Request
I'll admit I did find it quite amusing when I flew in after getting prop-pushed, and yes it was a bit stupid I will admit but when I was saying "take me to your leader" it was all in good humour. As you can see I was given permission to use it, and I was also prop-pushed so I didn't cause this. I understand why you banned me at the time, but now you have proof that I didn't cause it to happen and that I had permission it seems a bit pointless. You also stated earlier on that I couldn't build in the town as it was "too big", but the pod is the same size as a player so again; it doesn't make too much sense? I didn't abuse the tool as I was using it to build and someone pushed me into town. And you mentioned altitude, I do not control the altitude or movements of it what so ever. The momentum I had was from the prop-push.

Zed can we just get this sorted, I have proof that it wan't my doing and I admit that I did find it a bit humorous when I flew into the store but finding something funny isn't against server rules? So can you either approve or deny it so neither of us have to keep messaging back and forward over it when all the needed evidence has already been supplied?
I witnessed a lot of this and I will back malaal up in that enzyme was watching and helping him out malaal was given permission by enzyme
The accused player clearly was defiant against the request of Zeds. You were prop-pushed, didn't report it in @, and once you were in the city, you made Fail RP comments, furthermore proving that you had no problems breaking the request of Zed. This is denied.