What was the reason?
Your name:
Pringled
Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Narcotic
Reason:
FearRP, blatantly unacceptable atittude and behavior.
Involved:
[FL:RP]Keito AkA Puddie!, ScreamingPanda
Why we should unban you:
I do not understand why I was banned here. I did not break fearRP at any point, I moved a little bit to avoid getting propkilled by ScreamingPanda (who was minging at that time), Narcotic didn't even bother to ask me why I moved. Then about the "behavior": I got mad at an officer (Keito) IC, I did not call him anything bannable. Since when is being mad at someone something that doesn't happen in real life? Sure, I understand the ban for words like "***" but calling someone an asshole or anything of the sort with a reason doesn't seem like "unaccaptable behavior". Admins, once more, talk to people before throwing out bans, or just let moderators like Zedsdead handle bans from now on, as they at least take the time to talk to people.
Are you here to throw dirt at the admin team or dispute your ban?
Perhaps a bit of both, as I assume that everyone needs constructive criticism. My question stands: what was the exact reason for banning me? You could have at least talked this over with me in game, because I did have a good reason for both the things that you banned me for. About the dirt throwing: I'm not trying to throw any dirt here, I appreciate the work the admins put in this server and respect you all for doing this without getting payed, I do think that there can be improvement tough.
Running around insulting every other person you met on the server, including myself as almost freshly spawned gone incognito. You also failed to abide with FearRP.

Keep other things out of your appeals, as I don't want to go through "the admin team does this and that and they are this and that".

Denied.