3 things I want an opinion on.
1. If an SRU has dealt with a situation, and is going back to the garage, would they be in violation of No-SRU-Patrolling Rule? And What if his car is hit, by a speeder, can he pull them over and handcuff them waiting for some other cops or does he just continue a long like nothing happened?
2. If SRU cannot patrol and stuff, why should he get abused verbally and threatened with a ban for... For example, I was called about a man with a gun/hearing gun shots, this man who called me, was a civillian. When I got there a woman was in uproar shouting random raid. I have to trust who called the 911. Is it my fault, I was threatened with a ban request? If you want to know how that "RP" ended, I ended up returning to base with my other SRU as the woman argued with other police officers and the man who called us.
3. Is it fail RP for a fire fighter to drive a red hummer for maneuverability and easier response? Because Fire engines a big, Lumbering things that cause much CDM, where as the Hummer has great Handling to Weight ratio and is a rational replacement for the CDM machine, as Real life Firefighters have small jeep/trucks.

I want your debate/opinions in reply to this post.
My opinions:
1. You can deal situation as SRU outside Nexus if it is absolutely necessary. If someone hits your police car, I'd radio that "Car x rammed my police car."
2. You can come by as SRU if police needs backup in the situation. If you went there as SRU and no backup was called, you should call police there and leave area and wait for backup call.
3. Drive firetruck, if there is moderator/admin on, you can ask permission to drive red hummer.
I'd arrest him. If he hits your vehicle you can get him for PC 245 (a)(1), V C Section 13210, etc.etc. That's assault with a deadly weapon (ADW), and road rage.

If the police request emergency assistance, that's your queue to load up. Just because a domestic violence/disturbance, breach of the peace, or what have you is occurring, doesn't mean the semi-TRT has to go sort it out. If you are threatened for a ban, take a picture of the request received from an officer for assistance to back your argument up if it does get taken to a ban request.

Drive the firetruck. If you are roleplaying with 2 other firemen, you can have 2 firetrucks and 1 red hummer, surely. Double check with an admin like Viljo said regardless.

[Image: M-Asheville-Fire-truck-1.jpg]
Thank you for your Replies I will now fill you in on the vague details and my responses.
Viljo
1. I agree more with Jarz here. It could possibly count for obstruction of Justice in certain circumstances, and if you are there and then you not going to let him get away with that one act he has violated many laws.
2. In this situation a man in /request said about this incident and several Police units dispatched themselves right away. Then a few seconds later the President Himself said "SRU respond to Industrial building" So I took off. I was heckled on the way and thus this slowed me down, when I got there about 3 or 4 Regular units had arrived and the other SRU Officer was with the civilians and another Police Officer talking/arguing
(FYI we had a minge SRU sergeant which literally just sat in the chair the whole time, don't know why he wasn't demoted.)
3. Thank you for that input, see my response to Jarz.

Jarz
1. Read above reply
2. I am a little confused on what you said but I got the suggestion, not the reasoning, thank you anyway. FYI he threatened me in voice chat about the ban request so... ( And it seems that car was in a pursuit but after I had stopped him the pursuing vehicle drove away so I had to let him go as my mind was trouble at what should be done. )
3. I had done that once before and I was on with 1 or 2 other firefighters (hate the word Firemen. Sounds childish.) I though when you have an Engine which can hold about 5 people (Based on IRL experience, not sure if on server.) In one, it would be wise to have a smaller truck as you were describing on duty. In future I will ask an admin, but what would happen if I am on v2p like I do most of the time, and there are no admins?