Unban Request
Steam name: pidis0008

Ingame name: Peter 'JUKIX' Andersen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29155904

Why i get ban: Because i prop push my friends car, because it was stuck

Admin there ban me: [FL] Faustie

Other: I never want to prop push any cars more

Plsssssss UNBAN MEE
You weren't just proppushing a car, as I had been watching you cloaked for a fair while, you were spinning a barrel round in the street. Also you were advertsing, as your steamname was a website (http://f*******n.dk/) at the time, not pidis0008 as you have stated here.

I'll let another admin post his opinion, but personally I wouldn't unban you.
(07-18-2011, 01:54 PM)Faustie Wrote: You weren't just proppushing a car, as I had been watching you cloaked for a fair while, you were spinning a barrel round in the street. Also you were advertsing, as your steamname was a website (http://f*******n.dk/) at the time, not pidis0008 as you have stated here.

I'll let another admin post his opinion, but personally I wouldn't unban you.

Im pretty new on this server didnt know that i couldt advertsing and im sorry for the barrel thing i promiss that if u guys give me one more chance i will not break any rules! plzz unban me!
Hello it was my car he proppushed becouse it was stuck. and the admin cant give perm for it and i think he should ask us about what happend before he just perma ban him.
Well, I wasn't there - so obviously I don't know for sure what happened.

But why would Faustie lie to get you banned? And what he describes would get you banned for a long time..
Guys, I know this is a bit off-topic, but let me translate his forum name for you.

lortirøven = Lort i røven = Shit in the asshole.
(07-18-2011, 05:06 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well, I wasn't there - so obviously I don't know for sure what happened.

But why would Faustie lie to get you banned? And what he describes would get you banned for a long time..

But is it a perma? (No offence)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(07-19-2011, 12:31 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 05:06 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well, I wasn't there - so obviously I don't know for sure what happened.

But is it a perma? (No offence)

1) You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

You fullfill none of the criteria in this, so please don't post in an unban thread like that.