Unban Request
Your name: Biohazard145

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26335297

Banning Admin: [FL] Shark

Ban Length: Not sure either.

Reason for the ban: I think it was for (supposedly) breaking NLR which was not my intentions

Why we should unban you:

okay, here is the full story.
i was at the BP garage investigating a Murder when i get killed by something from behind. I respawn and head back to the garage to get my car back. as i was arriving, i saw another player starting to punch another, i go to quiz the guy when he starts running away towards the Garage/car storage place. i find him and ask him why he started to punch a random person. he gave the response "NLR" in OOC. then a crowd gathered and started protesting that i hadnt obeyed the NLR. After all the commotion, an admin moved me player on to the top of a building and no-clipped away. I spawned props to get myself down from the roof and thats when i get banned.

the only description was that the reason was at fearlessrp.net (but i cannot find the thread which is also the reason why i didnt put the length of the ban)

So there you have it. i only went back to my previous location to collect my car and leave until i saw that punching incident.

the only description i found for my ban was "fail."