Ban Tropical mass Rdm and random demote
Name of player: Tropical

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80290762

Time in GMT: 1:30Am

Server: v33x

Summary: basically there was gun fire outside of nexus so i went to have a look and tropical was standing at the bottom off the road killing everyone that was around the nexus area he had 103 kills and 8 deaths. he also random demoted me when he became president.

Evidence:

Kills and deaths: http://i59.tinypic.com/10yp0es.jpg

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uRUEUyRSb8

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4N-GBN8QY
First of all :
look in the right corner, there you can see that you break the nlr like 99% of the goverment team. in the beginning of the video where you walk out of the nexus is a other SRU who start fireing at me. if i whould rdm i whould kill you while you stand next to the BMD but no i just was on the street.. ( i was behind the SRU car next to the apartments)
so i shoot him back.. there was so many cops and sru who always came back and start fireing at me...

that part in the park:
yeah thats looks definitely like rdm BUT when a hundred of cops always come to the apartments and try to shoot me its really hard to discover who is who and by the way i thought you helped the "normal sru" who was behind the wall like you... so i runned to the park entry next to the iziz place and shoot you

and why the hell are you outside? you should stay in the nexus if there is no raid Wink

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4337...sizedimage

i made this picture before killjoy came on the server, look at the deaths of the cop team... 28-27-24 and more..

i just killed the cops who came back and start fireing at me
if you dont trust me i hope you gonna check the logs

i always defened my self.

#Record 2
i demotete you because i wrote in the radio SRU in my office please and you dont listened to my orders some minutes but you wasnt there or wrote on my way or im busy or something else
So why exactly were you killing 100 people? Does FL seem like a Team Deathmatch server to you?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
nope,but i was playing over 8 hours and should i let kill my self next time when they try to raid me? i wont loose my contras so i protectet them
i think he was just rdming i never saw 100 kills (legit by not rdming)
(02-01-2014, 09:11 PM)pim2399 Wrote: i think he was just rdming i never saw 100 kills (legit by not rdming)

how about reading the ban request rules? Wink
Trust me you were rdming 103 kills you were just shooting everyone and no one was raiding you. Everyone on that server even said you were.
(02-01-2014, 09:24 PM)Rv3 Wrote: Trust me you were rdming 103 kills you were just shooting everyone and no one was raiding you. Everyone on that server even said you were.

no one was raiding me? every cop was raiding me and my friends base lol...
they always came back and shoot us or one guy tryd to propkill me got screenshot of it
Firstly you just turned president and you demoted me stright away there was no radio and secondly i am not braking nlr because YOU killed me at the other side of the park near the houses

(02-01-2014, 09:26 PM)Tropical Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 09:24 PM)Rv3 Wrote: Trust me you were rdming 103 kills you were just shooting everyone and no one was raiding you. Everyone on that server even said you were.

they always came back and shoot us or one guy tryd to propkill me got screenshot of it

Upload them then. And every cop was there because they were there because there was a mad man randomly killing people so they were trying to protect the citizens. Let the admin deal with this i am not having a petty argument anymore.

Upload them then. And every cop was there because they were there because there was a mad man randomly killing people so they were trying to protect the citizens. Let the admin deal with this i am not having a petty argument anymore.
(02-01-2014, 09:26 PM)Rv3 Wrote: Firstly you just turned president and you demoted me stright away there was no radio and secondly i am not braking nlr because YOU killed me at the other side of the park near the houses

WTF? "protect the citizens" and why the hell they got deads about 20+ and more?
cuz they broke nlr and shoot me and my friends