Unfairly taking away my rp point.
Name of administrator: elmar (Killjoy)

Time in GMT: 23:10 Belgium time around that.

Server: V33X

Summary: Well so i literally just joined server like 7 minutes after i joined server my Only RP point was taken away unfairly. Now the reason was " Trespassing in Nexus with no other reason than causing a disturbance." But I only said 5 words while i was at the lowest floor those words were "i believe i also said Open the door." and "Wat did you call me?" then while i was standing still elmar took away my rp point. And i was simply leaving the nexus. After he took it away he didn't even bother to talk to me wat i did. On the video where i open my ESC Menu i was answering a question somebody asked in OOC The question was "How long have you been playing tropical." And then my RP point got taken away.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpasIkCEq...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I don't know where to post that, so I will add it here.

Killjoy took me an RP point too. For reason: "elmar took a roleplay point from [FL:RP] OmaWolle for Aggressive RP, contrawhoring in public."

I actually can't understand that. Me and 2 friends of mine based at the top of the appartements. We put our contrabands outside, because there was not enough space in the appartements for us all. He said, the reason, why he took me the point was, that the contraband was clearly visible. Thats true, if you are in the presidents office, you can see the contrabands on the balcony.

I saw that many times, that people based there. And the other thing is, that Killjoy only took an RP point from me. He wasn't even talking to my 2 mates, wich based there too.

But nevermind. I think, that this wasn't really fair.

Regards: OmaWolle
Demonichell, you had no reason to be in the Nexus and you were just breaking (perma)laws with no other reason than 'fur the lulz' and to take advantage of the general havoc in the server.

Omawolle, you had a transparent contrabase in pretty much public. This is just provoking aggression and raiding. After losing the point, you still continued about your business like nothing happened.

Either of you don't deserve the RP points just lost if you regard as your previously mentioned conduct as perfectly normal.
(01-31-2014, 11:09 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Demonichell, you had no reason to be in the Nexus and you were just breaking (perma)laws with no other reason than 'fur the lulz' and to take advantage of the general havoc in the server.

Either of you don't deserve the RP points just lost if you regard as your previously mentioned conduct as perfectly normal.

I worked tons of hours on that RP point so dont even say i dont deserve it you are wrong. I have been playing around 300 Hour's to collect RP points and i only got 1 as there are rarely Admin's on. And i see no reason why you should take away my RP Point for this neither, the rp point i earned doesn't even have to do anything with this. The rp point was for "Taxi driver rp" Not even related too why you took my rp point. You could've just told me to leave or kick me or something but seriously? Take away my RP point? That my friend is a level of bullshit.

And there was no security at all there once i went up. And does this mean if i record people randomly going up the nexus and send evidence too you you take away their rp point? By the way i went in elevator with alot of people some of them got out early of the elevator, the elevator was getting shot at from the top floor i wanted too kill the guy for shooting me but i wanted to solve it without any violence so i went unarmed as i went there there was nobody, i proceed going down and leaving nexus. and then you took away my RP point. This unfair as i was just leaving nexus without causing any problems. I strongly disagree with you and your actions good sir.

All im asking is that you give my hardly earned RP point back.(I been role-playing for 200-300 Hour's and this was my only RP point i ever got, and i tend to keep working on RP points but admin's on V33X are just too damn busy.)

-Edit I also dont see how exactly i caused a disturbance? All i did was stand outside the barricade that's a free place to stand at as there is no line neither a law.
Kind Regards
"After losing the point, you still continued about your business like nothing happened." That was, because I was in an admin situation with Verzyn. I changed it after the talk with Verzyn.

I agree with Demonichell. I worked hard for my RP points.

"pretty much public." I can't really agree with that, because you can only see it from the nexus roof.

Verzyn didn't said anything to the base. And you didn't even talked to me. You just took my RP point. And as we said, we worked hard for it!

I find that very hard and rude.

Regards OmaWolle
Fail RP and breaking fear RP in just one sentence.
You say you were unarmed and got shot at.
You then proceed to go upstairs unarmed, to a man who just shot at you expecting to be able to talk it out..?
You knew the guy was armed, so even going up there unarmed is:
1. Breaking fear RP as you obviously didn't fear for your life despite being shot at.
2. Fail RP as no civilian would ever do such thing in real life.

You really earned your RP points, didn't you? :')

Not allowed to post here.

1. He didn't actually hit me it was close. And I wasn't the only person in the lift there also was an admin. And a security guard. And I don't see why I may not go talk to the person? This is not breaking any rule just to go talk to a person. That probably made a mistake by shooting innocents. And don't see why I may not go kill him neither? Does this also actually mean the SRU/COPS/security guards in the elevator at that time also broke Fearrp? Mhmm And Also that security guard that was upstairs with a moderator?
2. http://www.policeone.com/Officer-Safety/...-shooting/ does this mean this guy is Failing in life? Don't think so. And actually I Ment to have a custom job Which is "Ghost Protocol" I'm a trained Military civilian that's stealth and at the same time strong, Like I said I just joined a server and I forgot to change job. If you look at my other video's at Ban request's you can see it. And does this also mean, if I get shot at from somewhere I have to run? Nope you can also in my older video's i still have up that i always forget to change it but change it in a minute or 5

And who says I pressed the nexus elevator button too? It mightve been somebody else like the other people that were on it.

And no i magicly got my RP point.
Did you want me to Promote Aggresive RP or something by going up and killing him?
Kind Regards
You gain RP points for good RP, but you also lose them when you don't live up to that standard. You had them for a reason as well as you lost them for a reason.

No abuse noted.