Loop | STEAM_0:0:48014743
Name of player: Loop

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48014743

Time in GMT: 21:33

Server: V2D

Summary: Chop shop RP, with Beelzenef, we were at the radio station (or the building across from the pool. We had just taken somebody hostage for stealing from us. We had just put the culprit into a homemade cell and I proceeded to walk into the garage, when I got behind Beelzenefs hummer, I saw the door open, as I walked to the entrance, I saw a BMD (Loop) standing there with an AK-47. He had obviously lockpicked his way into the area.

Evidence: Screenshots below:

[Image: tumblr_n08hmn3xAx1s2klk0o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n08hmn3xAx1s2klk0o2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n08hmn3xAx1s2klk0o3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n08hmn3xAx1s2klk0o4_500.jpg]
The reason why i came in to your base was because you stole my car(when i tried to do a deal with you), and i saw you random tranq and hostage a civilian, when your guys were also civilian. So i came in and killed you to get my car and to save the hostage.
I previously stated that we had a hostage and you were told that we stole your car and I pm'd you to say so. We couldn't do a deal and you knew this because I had said that we were hiding from police.

You were a BMD and you raided.

'Job rules #5: You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".'

You then proceeded to kill an unarmed man, who didn't need to be killed. That totals to 1 rule break, RDM and NLR (You died after I told you I had your car.)

You were trying to help a friend as you were also basing with him and he was a civilian.

Though that is all of topic. You raided as a black market dealer and RDM'd 2 people.
yes i did raid a a BMD, but to get my car back. I thought that would have been a valid reason for me to raid you, and because it was a raid it wasn't RDM, and i didn't break NLR because i it had been 5 minutes.
You broke NLR by somehow remembering that your car was at that location.
Your car had already been returned to you, because the guy we hostaged had returned it too you.

You raided as a BMD and for no valid reason.

Leave this to the Admins, the arguement has been explained. Its their judgement now.
Ok sure ill leave it to the admins, but my car did not get returned to me.
Ban request approved.