Clearing our name.
I think Fearless has quite a few videos here and there on YouTube of actual game play, but their usually a one-timer player and just jumps in and basically trolls, fail RP and etc. But I really want a series of videos of actually Roleplaying and roleplayers, Perhaps in a controlled environment to prevent minges from time to time trying to ruin it. But I just find it such a shame for the only things people can see if they for some reason can't join/play etc is the bad side of FL, the BRs, the minge videos and people taking the mickey (to be polite) of the Serious roleplayers including police and etc.

(( To Morbid: (I don't want to start self-promoting this thread after one post so my responce to you is here:) But these events seem shorter than a usual LP episode and things like that, I see where you are coming from but I think we do need a little bit more of a positive reputation, like some kind of series or something I'm not quite sure.))
I believe FL already has a great reputation and there are videos of serious roleplay on Youtube. Many of them originate from the Roleplay section where people post their recent events or RP's.
I don't know if you know about this but a couple of good RPer's are soon doing episodes of Fearless.
If you wish to join in sign up here
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41375
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

That looks like more of a drama, like EastEnders, TOWIE, Coronation Street, etc (If you don't know these examples, it's because I'm British.) but I mean the wealth of Roleplays out there that are hardly noticed. DO you see where I am getting at?
I present you with our reputation.

1st Video, Essentially everything that is done to fearless.
5th Video down, How to get Permanently Banned on Fearless.
8th Video down, F*** Fearless Volume TWO.
17th or so, F*** Fearless.
After that it's a bunch of BRs.

The others include:
Scammed,
Things I hate in FL RP,
Fearless Shenanigans.