An Unban request brought to you by Damiano.
Your name: Tooty McTwo Times

Your ban ID: 41791

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Misuse of weapons extended due to 12 bans last chance, take a break

Involved: a

[b]Why we should unban you:Hello there people of fearless. My name is Damiano and would like to request to be unbanned from the server that is superior to all in my opinion. I was banned for Random death match. Later the ban was lengthened to 3 months I believe it was. I had played this game for about 200 hours. I feel as if i deserve another chance to play. Yet I do not understand why I feel as if an admin will reply no to this request. My friends Licinus, and HungryHiccups both feel bad about this ban. I had donated 15 hard earned dollars before this ban. It had gone to waste at the hands of one of the many administrators who had the power to break a mans heart, simply by typing something like: /ban steam id *blank* *blank*. I feel a deep sorrow in my heart about this. Some of the best moments in my life have been spent on the fearless server. I have played, and tried to go within the rules as best as I could. My whole life is tasteless and contains very little fun without fearless. The administrators have such power. I know they are all good people. Only if they could just feel the pain of other beings. The administrators of this server are probably the best I've seen. It hurts to know that one hates me bad enough to do this to me. If you want to really get a, simulation, if you will, to fell my pain, I would rather have been hit by a bus than have this happen to me. so to speak. I see myself as a person who cannot fully comprehend a load of information, but I do not intend to use that term as any sort of excuse. If any administrator reading this could fully comprehend my intentions on this server, they would probably ub me. All of you administrators are great people, and you should keep up the good work. It's just that for one, I did not cheat to get a higher level of some sort in game, I don't think anything I accidentally did before is affecting anyone now, and i think that I am a good person who accidentally does bad things sometimes. I mean to play. I mean to bring good to my life, and to others. I don't see why i should be taken away from such a HUGE part of my life. April. April is to far. I'm sorry. I'm not some idiot asking to get back on so i can grief some more. I'm a dedicated player who wants to be bake to his favorite place in the world. Is there something wrong with me? There'd have to be if I was taken away from this server, for simply trying to get my way through this life and bring some good into mine and others. I feel like, well, I don't know. Like something about this is wrong. And I don't think it's me. I ask of you, to let me back in. Please. I see not why you shouldn't. But if you choose not than I will do my best to respect that fact. Thank you for taking time out of your life to read my long message.[/font]
Denied. You sit that ban out as you earned it well.