What is your favorite game?
(01-30-2014, 07:59 AM)Jono Wrote: Age of Mythology.

The game of my childhood, really sparked my interest in RTS, such as Command&Conquer and thus, started my interest in games. (at around the age of 6.)

PLAY IT.

Exactly the same, I loved War strategy games. I still have Empire earth 3 and Red Alert 3 on my PC, last time I played it is a week ago tho.
(01-30-2014, 06:16 AM)DaCrowh Wrote: Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars

Awesome and very difficult combat system - it requires you to have a lot of melee combat skill / fast reaction to block the enemy's attack fast enough. It is simply awesome.

I like Napoleonic Wars aswell but I just don't like the way the people melee that are in the Regiments
Marcus Helividius Maxentius
I have a lot of games that I REALLY like, not sure if I can pick one favourite... But t'll have to be Star Wars: Battlefront 1-2.
(01-30-2014, 11:54 AM)Jan Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 07:59 AM)Jono Wrote: Age of Mythology.

The game of my childhood, really sparked my interest in RTS, such as Command&Conquer and thus, started my interest in games. (at around the age of 6.)

PLAY IT.

I loved Age of Mythology too! Especially Age of Mathology The titans, it had such an amazing etmosphere.

I want them to remake it, EXACTLY the same, however just updated graphics. Not different buttons, no different 'functions', same voicing, same epic music, new graphics. It can be done, and it would sell.

Also hoping for an Age of Mythology film to come - Many gaming related films will come with the Warcraft movie and the Need for Speed film.
A more fitting signature. 
Well, its Dota 2 now Cheese
Easily the whole Half Life and Portal series. I love the story, seriously! I also love the gameplay and everything else. There is so much I want to know, mysterious and exciting!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Im really impressed with DayZ. Its one of those most realistic games i have played(in terms of gameplay, not graphics or physics) Its almost like a serious roleplaying game. You can choose so many styles of gameplay, like helping others, adventuring, or being bandits and robbing other players of their loot. The fearRP rule will automatically apply, since dying in game, means losing all the loot you have spent hours collecting. You cant take revenge too, since you spawn far away, and with nothing on you. Unless you have friends near where you died who can avenge them for you. The map is so big! Travelling from one end to the other would take at least an hour or more (real time).
But it still is kinda glitchy and full of buys since its only in the alpha stage.