Unban Request
Should start this by saying i am not the person who was banned but, i am a real life friend and was there when he was banned.

Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned)
Fl0oTer Shoiii

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: )
STEAM_0:0:20329490

Banning Admin:
[FL] Shark

Ban Length:
2011-07-25 17:35:16 about 6.9 days away at time of posting

Reason for the ban:
Raiding as a Taxi Driver.

Why we should unban you:
My friend understands that he should not have been with a group of people who were raiding as a taxi driver, and understands why he was banned and I think a 6.9 day ban is a little harsh for that since he says he was not warned, and I cannot recall any warning. He is also very sorry for breaking the rules and will not break them again.

He also understands that he should not have had a gun out which, makes him look like he was raiding but he says and I know he was defending himself not raiding, he also did not shoot anyone so the only rule that I know of which, was broken here was being the wrong class at the wrong place doing the wrong thing.
Bump!
My opinion:
He should have read the rules in anyway you look at it. When your downloading content and joining the server, it says press F1 and read the rules. When you spawn in-game the F1 menu is open, and it clearly says "rules" in the catagories.
It's his responsebility that he didn't read them, anyhow sorry he is.
Marius summed it up, but he's warned for backseat admining.
"Briggs."
Thank you for the response but this still doesant answer whether the ban will be lifted or shortened???
Shark. That was not near back seat adminning. I said: "My Opinion". It's an open forum. And I am allowed to say my opinion.
Not in courthouse threads you aren't. Read the rules.