What is your favorite game?
Brick 
My favorite game is Total War:ROME II well I am a History Fan so I guess I don't need a reason. So what is your favorite game and please add a reason why

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marcus Helividius Maxentius
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars

Awesome and very difficult combat system - it requires you to have a lot of melee combat skill / fast reaction to block the enemy's attack fast enough. It is simply awesome.
The Walking Dead
Everything about this game is superb. Great story, great voice acting, sweet gameplay, if you can call it that.

Garry's Mod
1000+ hours in a 5 bucks game? Not bad.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • ArcHammer
League of Legends. There is a lot of teamwork that is needed in the game and I love teamwork! There is no story in the game but the charactars/champions got a lore and its really nice to read =).
Halo 3 ('Nuff Said.)

Good storyline, amazing soundtrack, fun missions, good online multiplayer and the graphics were pretty good for its time.
Fallout New Vegas

Oh Fallout this thing is about 200+ of fun you just run around killing people with you rifles and then when you get super rich GAMBLE GAMBLE and drink
GTA V for sure.
Age of Mythology.

The game of my childhood, really sparked my interest in RTS, such as Command&Conquer and thus, started my interest in games. (at around the age of 6.)

PLAY IT.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Von Tempski
(01-30-2014, 07:59 AM)Jono Wrote: Age of Mythology.

The game of my childhood, really sparked my interest in RTS, such as Command&Conquer and thus, started my interest in games. (at around the age of 6.)

PLAY IT.

I loved Age of Mythology too! Especially Age of Mathology The titans, it had such an amazing etmosphere.
Call Of Duty 4 Modern Wafare or one of the battlefield 3/4 games :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3