Cpt Rambi

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:46715967

Time in GMT:
18:30

Server:
v2p

Summary:
I told him enough times that to block off the entire Corleone area you have to buy every door in it. He kept refusing and eventually even got mad about it and pulled a gun. Here are some pictures my friend who was in the area at that moment made. If you need more evidence I can also upload a video of me filming the gate from the front, will take some more time so if needed just say so. Edit: just saw that he actually uploaded some BR without any evidence just to get back at me.

Evidence:
[Image: 25quern.jpg]

[Image: 30xefsn.jpg]
Shortly after this incident we bought all of the doors... then when some of the doors were un-purchased I took out the gate. Also I did not pull a gun on you, it was someone else.
You just deleted your BR. Explain why please?
(01-29-2014, 06:36 PM)Pringled Wrote: You just deleted your BR. Explain why please?

I deleted it as I had no evidence on you, therefore the case was closed... why else?
Why not just let it get denied in that case? It seems really fishy to me that you deleted it right after you were told to show some evidence and I responded by saying that you are lying in the courthouse.
(01-29-2014, 06:42 PM)Pringled Wrote: Why not just let it get denied in that case? It seems really fishy to me that you deleted it right after you were told to show some evidence and I responded by saying that you are lying in the courthouse.

Listen mate, I have better things to do than try and argue with someone like you, so don't try and scare me with your sly words boy. Also although I still deleted my post, it doesn't matter, yours is still here.
(01-29-2014, 06:49 PM)Cpt Rambi Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 06:42 PM)Pringled Wrote: Why not just let it get denied in that case? It seems really fishy to me that you deleted it right after you were told to show some evidence and I responded by saying that you are lying in the courthouse.

Listen mate, I have better things to do than try and argue with someone like you, so don't try and scare me with your sly words boy. Also although I still deleted my post, it doesn't matter, yours is still here.
In my opinion it does, but as Freezak was the admin responding I will let him decide from here on.
Ban request approved.