Ban Request
Name of player: Act0r

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80420372

Time in GMT: Roughly 12:00AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Well, a guy named Act0r started RDMing a few people in the city, and said it was for self defense. First of all, I question what he was defending, because the guy he killed was in a car. Secondly, he started killing the corleones (including me) for no reason. His friend, whom I forgot the name of, said it was again, self defense. After he killed all 5 of us with his MP5, he began to go in our house and destroy our contraband. After that, he killed Exit_Recoil, and after I died I noticed it and tried to kill him. He said I was breaking NLR, which I wasn't. I saw him shoot my friend, which makes up for shooting him after I died, and I didn't return to the same place where I died.

Evidence: I don't have any evidence like screenshots, but I know you do have the logs and I have a few witnesses. They are: Exit_Recoil, pixelmaster, MrMcPressure, me obviously, and another corleone who I forgot the name of. His reason for RDM is constantly self defense, which is weird because Ionly pulled my gun out after he pulled one on my friend. My friend never had a gun out, so I ran up to him and repeatedly shot him with my shotgun and he didn't die. I hope you can talk to all of us separately so we can tell you what happened.

Thank you for reading this Ban Request
Regards,
Rule 34
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Denied.

No sufficient evidence.