Ban Request Guardsman + Majestic carrot Propclimb / CDM
Name of player: GuardsMan + Majestic Carrot

SteamID: Guards Man: STEAM_0:0:79631857 | MajesticCarrot:STEAM_0:0:47177009

Time in GMT: 18:50 - 19:00 GMT +0

Server: v2p

Summary: Guards Man: mass cdm, prop push, prop kill, prop climb, Failure to read rules, building in public claiming I am inventing rules and no supports.
Majestic Carrot: Random building roped pod to traffic lights and using it.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
k.
I was there, I saw it I have some screen shots aswell, I'll upload them soon.
(01-28-2014, 07:01 PM)danger.zone Wrote: Name of player: GuardsMan + Majestic Carrot

SteamID: Guards Man: STEAM_0:0:79631857 | MajesticCarrot:STEAM_0:0:47177009

Time in GMT: 18:50 - 19:00 GMT +0

Server: v2p

Summary: Guards Man: mass cdm, prop push, prop kill, prop climb, Failure to read rules, building in public claiming I am inventing rules and no supports.
Majestic Carrot: Random building roped pod to traffic lights and using it.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Ok I am guardsman and I will disprove everything.

Mass cdm : It wasnt intentional. everyone I accidentally ran over I healed instantly afterwards. Not my fault I lag.

Prop push : It wasnt prop pushing, I was trying to build my thing but everyone got in the middle.

Prop kill : ^

Prop climb : i never did anything resembling prop climb.

Failure to read the rules : I did read the rules but there were no admins to agree with the building

Building in public : Well everyone liked it except you because you're an elitist crybaby who prefers to find reasons to get new people banned rather than RP and have fun. I was trying to enhance passive rp, this build was not even slightly in the way, everyone enjoyed it and nobody cried about it except YOU.

No supports : when you claimed I had no supports i was still in the middle of building and anyway it was supported : the platforms were RPly welded/nailed to the walls.

again youre just a crybaby who prefers to get new people banned than actually play the game because everyone enjoyed it, and nobody complained ! Im trying to make people have fun and you try to get me banned what is wrong with you dude?

Also i read the majestic carrot part and it confirms you're a stupid fun hater. He made it to look like people sitting in the pods hung themselves and everyone thought it was pretty fun except you because you hate fun and you're an idiot.
Ok I am guardsman and I will disprove everything.

Mass cdm : It wasnt intentional. everyone I accidentally ran over I healed instantly afterwards. Not my fault I lag. No, I healed them after wards, you drove into about 2 SRU and a gun dealer and a citizen at one time driving straight into them, if you lag you don't drive.

Prop push : It wasnt prop pushing, I was trying to build my thing but everyone got in the middle. You didn't have permission to build in public, and if you were gonna build you would NOT place a big prop on the road and push it on the sidewalk which was populated by people clear evidence in screenshots

Prop kill : ^

Prop climb : i never did anything resembling prop climb. Then why did you have 2 props floating at skybox?

Failure to read the rules : I did read the rules but there were no admins to agree with the building You should have asked on forums by PM in that case, or just not built it at all.

Building in public : Well everyone liked it except you because you're an elitist crybaby who prefers to find reasons to get new people banned rather than RP and have fun. I was trying to enhance passive rp, this build was not even slightly in the way, everyone enjoyed it and nobody cried about it except YOU. No one went on it and the elevator went full speed from what I saw, majestic carrot tried to throw an sru into the air with the pod. Everyone enjoyed it? You had it for hardly 30mins and I did not see one person saying they enjoyed it, your adverts to come ride the elevator which went super fast into the air which I presume launched players into the sky. lots of people witnessed your actions.

No supports : when you claimed I had no supports i was still in the middle of building and anyway it was supported : the platforms were RPly welded/nailed to the walls. You never added any kind of supports, and since when do you nail props to a skyscrapers windows?

again youre just a crybaby who prefers to get new people banned than actually play the game because everyone enjoyed it, and nobody complained ! Im trying to make people have fun and you try to get me banned what is wrong with you dude? No need to insult me, I am stating that you broke the rules, and believe me you people did NOT like your CDM.

Also i read the majestic carrot part and it confirms you're a stupid fun hater. He made it to look like people sitting in the pods hung themselves and everyone thought it was pretty fun except you because you hate fun and you're an idiot. Again, proving that you insult me with no clear reasoning, I am not a "fun" hater, I enjoy the server, but I like to play by the rules, and crashing into a near invisible prop hanging from traffic lights is the opposite
k.
How do you explain following me through the tunnel and trying to kill me?
(01-29-2014, 10:44 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: How do you explain following me through the tunnel and trying to kill me?

That couldn't have been me. How would I have done that? I don't even have weapons
(01-30-2014, 02:12 PM)Guardsman Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 10:44 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: How do you explain following me through the tunnel and trying to kill me?

That couldn't have been me. How would I have done that? I don't even have weapons

Lol, banned.
k.
You tried to kill be by a prop, I was going to post a BR and I found this one

I may be mistaken will look in to it
Ban request approved.