People cant hear my mic?
Sad 
Well My mic definitely works, use it for skype and other Gmod servers (TTT, Gmod tower) but for some reason no one can hear me on FL-RP, the mic settings are fine (I think) as the mic works on other servers. If someone can come up with a solution it would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]
I used to have this problem. For me, it just went away after awhile. Not sure what a fix is.
Join one of the servers (fearlessRP/CityRP) and check if your mic works, you can test it by going to your settings and the volume tabs and then you should be able to test your own mic there.
(01-29-2014, 06:32 AM)Mist Wrote: Join one of the servers (fearlessRP/CityRP) and check if your mic works, you can test it by going to your settings and the volume tabs and then you should be able to test your own mic there.
I know how to test my mic that is not the problem. When i test it when im on FL it doesn't receive my voice
Might have to choose it in the Steam voice section.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I remember I had an issue with this a long time ago, unfortunately I don't remember the solution.
Use the steam settings. And see what mic you're using from there.
(02-01-2014, 11:47 PM)Mist Wrote: Use the steam settings. And see what mic you're using from there.

Thanks, but i have tried that before and it hasn't helped. The settings are completely fine as my mic works on other servers/games
(02-05-2014, 04:33 PM)Jared Wrote:
Yes...