Morbid's Loans
Hey guys, I recently have been seeing alot of people requesting money lately and thought that I, myself should start a loan business. Basically, I have a decent amount of money in my wallet but never really spend it so I thought I could help you guys and loan it out. Obviously I will want the money back with interest but I'm not going to be asking for much in the return.

Now lets be honest, I'm not made of money and will not be loaning out $500,000 at a time so I will have certain amounts I will be loaning at. I also will have dead-lines which I expect the money to be paid back by. Don't worry though, the dead-lines aren't right next to each other so you will have enough time.

I also will be wanting to know how you will be paying me. Will it be all in one go or monthly? If monthly we will need to set an amount which you will be paying me monthly.

Finally, if I do not receive the money from you I will be in contact straight-away and will demand an explanation. If you cannot give me the money but I believe you are trying I will give you extra time. Now this will be rare so do not expect me to give you extra time. Now, if you point blanc refuse to pay me I will be posting a Ban Request a.s.a.p. and will accuse you of 'scamming'. So i strongly suggest you don't try to scam me.

So if you have read all that and want a loan, fill out this application below and I will get in contact as soon as possible.

Current Interest Rate: 10%

Code:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Timezone:
Money Wanted:
Why do you need the money: (optional)
Do you fully understand what a Loan is:

remove this bit after reading ---> Below you will find an oath. Fill in the gaps with your information. This will be used as evidence along with in-game screenshots for a Ban Request, if you refuse to pay the money.

I [i](Forum Name Here)[/i] promise to return the money given by [i]Morbid[/i] with a designated interest rate.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
Great idea, bud. I have no use for this as I have my own methods of income, but if only you were around in my first couple of hundred hours.
[Image: 6B55U.jpg]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=28298

You should maybe check if this have changed. (Sorry if you alredy checked and got told it's changed, I just want you to know.)
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • GRiiM
Good luck, I do believe giving out loans and clients not paying them back should be a bannable offense, it opens up to some good RP in game as a bank.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • GRiiM, Zaddion
Indeed, last time someone asked me to loan 100,000. I had no problem with it, but then I heard you cannot be banned for not giving back a loan so did not do it.
Thanks for your concerns guys buy I checked with Grub and he said if I get them to say that they will pay me back by a certain date but then they don't. I can post a Ban Request and it would be classed as scamming.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 2 users Like Morbid's post:
  • Rylund, KurdishFalcon