K.S
Name of player: K.S

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37831711

Time in GMT: Minutes after post

Server: v2d

Summary: Doomfort and impossible to raid.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=221567120

(Got more if needed)
You can get Enzyme into this, I've used this dup before, he was part of the attacking team, they manage to arrest me, and win the raid at the end, maybe you just have lack of skills... Enzyme did say it was close to a doomfort but it isn't.
Ill loop in enzyme on this BR see what he has to say on this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(01-27-2014, 10:57 PM)beflok Wrote: Ill loop in enzyme on this BR see what he has to say on this.

We shouldn't have to wait for another admin.
Any admin could decide if this is a doomfort or not since one admin can't decide if it's a doomfort or not.
The dupe you and I spoke about K.S was the one at the other side of the room, by the plank and the different boxes. This is a whole different dupe.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hmm... I am sure that you've took part in attacking me while I have this dupe as defence, for about three times, with this dupe. Or the picture isn't showing clearly enough?
It is the Blue Door Apartments, the middle one, many others have seen the dupe, and manage to get me in a raid with me using this dupe to defend. I guess you can hop on v2d and I'll show you the dupe to decide.
I've got Lt.Grub to check if it was a doomfort, he said it wasn't I also sent him a private message towards this link. Now waiting for him to reply
I do not find it to be a Doomfort. It is a simple PHX prop that defends the person from getting shot.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied.

The barricade can be overcome by simple teamwork.