Dunjam's Unban Request
Your name: Dunjam

Your ban ID: 37037

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Advertising community, insulting people over OOC, prior bans

Involved: Me and the admin. No one else was involved

Why we should unban you: It has been five months, and I was not advertising the community, I was actually angry at it for various reasons that are my own discretion, all I did was mention the name of the community. I did insult people yes, but that was because I was pissed, and I only had like 3 bans before that. I really like your servers, and 6 months have passed, and I think about my time back on Fearless, it was fantastic, and I wish to donate quite a bit of money as an apology to Fearless and the fact that I may have insulted some innocent players on the servers. I am a serious roleplayer, and I just generally really miss Fearless Community, as I can remember first playing in 2008 (even though I didn't have a forum account then), and I remember how amazing it was, so much has changed, and I just generally want to experience the amazing things the Fearless Community and gamemode has to offer. Thank you for reading, I hope that you accept my apology! Smile
Bump.
Don't bump your own UBR. It will be answered when the banning administrator has time.

I suggest putting more effort into your UBR though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Edited and Improved.
This was your 6th ban, not 4th. You also had one for OOC rule violations.
True, I am sorry about all of those. But recently I have joined a serious RP community, and I am no longer: Immature, racist, or generally stupid. I would like to apologize for my actions. A lot of time has passed, I have changed.

EDIT: It is my 5th I believe. Check Dunjam in bans.
(01-28-2014, 07:52 PM)dunjam Wrote: True, I am sorry about all of those. But recently I have joined a serious RP community, and I am no longer: Immature, racist, or generally stupid. I would like to apologize for my actions. A lot of time has passed, I have changed.

EDIT: It is my 5th I believe. Check Dunjam in bans.

It seems I was mistaken, it was not your 6th ban, it was your 7th.

Four under Dunjam, one under [D:F] Dunjam and two under Summoner31st
Hmm, these must have been when I was actually trolling, like, to be an annoyance. I swear I will never do it again. It was my friend, he put stupid ideas into my head, I beg you, another chance?
Denied.