Unban Request DEXPLIZIT
Your name: DEXPLIZIT

Your ban ID: 43553

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Chair abuse.

Involved: DEXPLIZIT,UNKNOWN

Why we should unban you: Because i got a chair from spawn menu and i wanted to sit on it but some random guy came and sat on it before me so i lifted him into the air and dropped him to see if he would get off but he wouldn't so i just tryed moving it back to normal i dropped it then as soon as i went to pick it back up again it came up with a disconnect screen saying ive been banned and its not even my fault all i was trying to do was get that guy off my chair.... i was playing for quite a while then i move this chair because someone basically stole it then i get banned... Really not fair i actually love this server but if you actually gonna keep me banned for 24 hours then i give up i will not join your server anymore ill find a better one because there are loads more i just really like this one but getting banned for somethng thats not your fault really aint fair...
If someone is on your chair you can always delete it (click z) and spawn it once again. By moving your chair from the ground floor to the president's office you were basically abusing your chair and that's your own fault.

Denied.