Doomdude1
Name: Valerie

Time/Date: 11:30 pm / January 25th, 2014

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Name of Administrator: Doomdude1

Evidence: Aside from the ridiculously long ban, he went above and beyond to justify it with the description such as "fourth aggressive/fail related ban" ... Nearly every ban is "aggressive" related. Throwing in a bunch of cool adjectives doesn't warrant a 45 day ban.

Like I said before, It's 45 days because I removed myself before he had to. I also said I don't care about getting unbanned, shortening this ban is ideal, because it's irrationally long. However Doomdude wanted nothing to do with rationality and reason: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41674

No time was wasted to immediately deny my request, and be unreasonably snarky about it. Why would an admin recognize they made a mistake and unban someone they just banned? Ego, gentlemen.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
What mistake was there to be made? After the borderline situation with you and your team slaughtering the police officers in the tunnel, where I told you that I would act harshly on the next rule infringement. A short while later I see you sprint down the street, running away from several armed SRU, whip out a gun and try to kill the President. Then, you decide not to waste time for me to do my job. Why should I waste time with you, since you, who are in the wrong, won't spend time on your own case?

Ricilously long ban? We operate a ladder system here on FL meaning that further bans will be for more time. Your previous three bans have been for RDM or attempted RDM, a game-play style which I saw with my own eyes and acted on it.
[quote='Doomdude1' pid='332078' dateline='1390743506']
After the borderline situation with you and your team slaughtering the police officers in the tunnel, where I told you that I would act harshly on the next rule infringement.

What's this "Your" nonsense? Lol

1. I had 0 kills, I killed nobody. I "slaughtered" them with my imagination apparently. (Again, you and your outrageous adjectives haha.)
2. I was not the Corleone leader, I was not leading anything.
3. You even confirmed that someone else fired the first shot (A cop) I didn't initiate anything.

You wrongfully singled me out to begin with. Mind explaining why I'm so special? You were going to forcefully remove me from the server, What's the point if I did it voluntarily?

The answer is your ego.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

The ban is your fourth ban evolving around nearly the same subject, on 3 previous occasions you have failed to abide by these specific rules and therefore you received a more extensive punishment, to top it off you even also disconnected while the administrator was talking to you.

We trust our administrators to take care of their own appeals and solve their own cases, in this case Doomdude is the administrator who has handled the case, and as we operate it here, he is also the final judge of it, I could also not spot any wrongdoings nor breach of procedural conduct in his treatment of the case.

(01-26-2014, 05:44 PM)Valerie Wrote: You wrongfully singled me out to begin with. Mind explaining why I'm so special? You were going to forcefully remove me from the server, What's the point if I did it voluntarily?

If an administrator is treating a case involving you, you do not under any circumstances leave the server without the case being signed off as resolved, if you're being given a suspension, that will be you disconnect. That's it.
(01-27-2014, 10:12 AM)Narc Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 05:44 PM)Valerie Wrote: You wrongfully singled me out to begin with. Mind explaining why I'm so special? You were going to forcefully remove me from the server, What's the point if I did it voluntarily?

If an administrator is treating a case involving you, you do not under any circumstances leave the server without the case being signed off as resolved, if you're being given a suspension, that will be you disconnect. That's it.

You didn't really answer anything. I was just one of the 7+ people involved in a "meager" case (An actual term he used to describe the situation ingame.) yet after he was done hearing everyone's side of the story he said something along the lines of: "Valerie, if I see you do something again, The sky will fall" -- He had no reason whatsoever to single me out! I was not leading anything, I was not initiating anything, I was one of the 7+ people among a full team of corleones + 3-4 cops and yet I was put under the magnifying glass for an unknown reason that he has yet to enlighten us on.

What's the difference between getting banned and leaving on your own accord? The admin doesn't get an erection from watching you leave. Like I said, his little ego got in the way and he wanted to have the last laugh. 45 day ban over something "meager", har har.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yeah I think the ban was a little unnecsacary 45 days Woo0o0w

Not involved, warned
(01-26-2014, 05:44 PM)Valerie Wrote: [quote='Doomdude1' pid='332078' dateline='1390743506']
After the borderline situation with you and your team slaughtering the police officers in the tunnel, where I told you that I would act harshly on the next rule infringement.

1. I had 0 kills, I killed nobody. I "slaughtered" them with my imagination apparently. (Again, you and your outrageous adjectives haha.)
3. You even confirmed that someone else fired the first shot (A cop) I didn't initiate anything.

You wrongfully singled me out to begin with. Mind explaining why I'm so special? You were going to forcefully remove me from the server, What's the point if I did it voluntarily?

The answer is your ego.

I know I'm not to be butting in here, but that statement was a a complete and utter lie. Me and another cop pulled you over and pointed our pistols at you and another corleone because of you recklessly driving and you blatantly break fearRP and run off. You took out a galil or n ak and begun the shooting. Sorry to burst you're bubble, but stop blaming others for you're own ignorance. You deserve this ban, as you also randomly tranqed me on the same server restart. Somebody was saying in chat that you are a serial rule breaker, and they were spot on with that accusation.
(01-28-2014, 08:10 PM)jared53668 Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 05:44 PM)Valerie Wrote: [quote='Doomdude1' pid='332078' dateline='1390743506']

The answer is your ego.

I know I'm not to be butting in here, but that statement was a a complete and utter lie. Me and another cop pulled you over and pointed our pistols at you and another corleone because of you recklessly driving and you blatantly break fearRP and run off. You took out a galil or n ak and begun the shooting. Sorry to burst you're bubble, but stop blaming others for you're own ignorance. You deserve this ban, as you also randomly tranqed me on the same server restart. Somebody was saying in chat that you are a serial rule breaker, and they were spot on with that accusation.

lolwat. I wasn't even the person being pulled over. You clearly have no idea of what's happening.

I never refuted the ban. I refuted the duration. So uh, derp. A "serial rule breaker" LOL. 4 bans in 300 hours honestly isn't that bad on a server that has like 150 rules... Getting banned is a part of the experience on FLRP.

And "reckless driving" ? You all preach about fearRP yet you were sitting in the shadows of a long tunnel checking for speeders (the same tunnel where people had been getting cmd'd all day for doing the very same thing) how is that not fearRP? LOl. I know this isn't the place to bring it up but whatever. Idiocy is idiocy regardless of where you talk about it.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved

-Drogas
Reviewed, no abuse noted.